mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member

Question I want to try Superdrol...first time for everything..Is this the right choice?

Hello, there Greetting to everyone.....I'm new here and much respects for everyone. I hope I don't give you headaches...

I being reading about Superdrol and it seems it's pretty impressive..

I started training when I was 17..I'm 30 now...yikes!! I'm getting pretty old.. Well I started training very hard from the very first day and went from 140 to 180 In about a year of training..all natural without any supplements much less gear...but of course ..I gained fat as well.. .it was pretty decent gain.. Kept training until I was 22 and went to 210 with around 15 % of bodyfat..but then I was struck with an illness and dropped down to 180 lbs...
    so several years later (age 25) when I was somewhat recuperated from my illness..still on medication though(I'm taking paxil and klonapin every day)..I just sat on my but and kept eating a lot and got some what fat and jumped to 210 with a 38 inch waist.. So I decided to train again just to loss bodyfat (age 28 1/2) and ended cutting down bodyfat to 17% (it's quite still high) with 226 weight lbs...But this time I began to take creatine and several other supplements. It's been about 6 months and have not quite made any more gains.. So I have decided to take another route and go for 1, 2 or 3 cycles at the most and see how much muscle I can gain and how much bodyfat I can lose. I now it's not going to be as easy as it was before because I'm aging and pretty sure that my testerone has dropped considerably because of my age..30..

Before going for the real one..
    I'm thinking Superdrol,,,, and seems to be pretty extraordinary..and I think it should be a good idea to first start with superdrol instead of deca , anavol, etc...

Is this really considered an anabolic supplement? If not, why do you guys need to have a PCT cycle?

Please feel free to comment on this post...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Yes SD is a steroid and requires PCT like any hormone.

Id really suggest that you hold off on cycleing anything bro.

If you are 17% BF you are going to gain more fat on cycle it is enevitable and altyhough you will gain muscle as well the added fat will play tricks with your eyes to you and your gains wont be as noticeable due to the extra fat.

I was just in a similar position as you and was 17% BF. I started cycling at 14-15%. I gained around 10 pounds LBM and was bigger but didnt look that good due to the high BF%.

I just recently cut down to 11% BF because I couldnt stand being so fat and have lost some LBM along the way as well around 7 pounds. This was pretty much most of my gains during my last cycle. Although I do look a conciderable amount better now that I am leaner I still feel like I wish I had never cycled until I lost BF.

I suggest getting a good cutting diet the cutting sticky here in the diet section is what I followed.

I did morning cardio on an empty stomach for 45-60 mins. about 5-6 times a week. But the key here is to make sure your hrt rate is 65% of max.

to figure out max hrt rate its 220-AGE multiplyed by .65

I lost around 2 pounds of fat each week. I had noticed that a week I slipped in protein intake I lost around a pound or 2 of LBM so keep up the protein intake.

I would suggest doing this for about 6-8 weeks and drop your BF closer to 10%and then go about the cycle you will be much happier with your results and will look a lot better and even slightly larger due to the low BF.

Thanks for the reply. It sounds logical to lose more bodyfat(in my circumstances) before doing the superdol cycle.

Does your pant waist size equal to one's waistline?

Is the Gyno a 99 percent side effect most likely to occur during the superdrol cycle?

Thanks..

Pant size is tricky because you can squeeze into a lower size than you actually are use a cloth tape measurer to find out your real waist measurements.

SD does NOT aromatise so gyno shouldnt be too much of a concern but there are alway freak occurances so always have nolva on hand just to be err on the safe side.

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    No gyno will occur while taking SD......You'll lose alot of water weight I'll tell you that much.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pump_30
    No gyno will occur while taking SD......You'll lose alot of water weight I'll tell you that much.....
    You mean...One will lose a lot of water weight during the post cycle?

So that means if we are able to gain 12 pounds of weight during the cycle..most likely more than half will be water.

So one will be bloated like a coW!

NO SD has a general diretic propertiy for the first few days and most if not all tend to loose around 2-3 pounds of just water for the first few days of the cycle.

SD provides dry lean gains no water retention.

Okay, I think in about 1 week or more I should be ready to start the superdrol cycle..I have lost somebody fat. Previosly I was in the 17 %, currently I'm in the 13 % percentage and I'm getting quite desperate to start already.

If I were to begin right now how many ml.. would I start with...I'm
    5'10, 218 lbs. around 12 to 13 % of bf and been training for 12 years off an on due to my illness...but now I'm okay and want to get back in shape....

1st week = 10 ml... or 1st week = 20 ml
    2nd week = 20 ml... 2nd week = 20 ml
    3rd week = 20 ml... 3rd week = 30 ml
    4th week = 30 m.... 4th week = 30 ml

PCT = Nolva and Clomid or (tamox)...
    Rice yeast pill during superdrol cycle.....
    Milk thistle on PCT cycle
    Q-10 or CQ-10 for cholesterol
    flax seed capsules with 3-omega's

*** IS IT REALLY NECESSARY TO TAKE BOTH NOLVA AND CLOMID TOGETHER?
    ***CAN I GET AWAY WITH ONE ONLY, IF NOT WHY?

Thanks in advance to all you guys...

congrats on dropping your bodyfat that quick man thats some good stuff!!!

You could run your cycle at that BF but with your current success I think youll be much happier if you keep cutting to get closer to around 10% or lower and then start the SD cycle.

Throw in 500mg flush free niacin three times daily during the cycle for cholesterol as well

If you were to take just clomid or nolva then go with clomid only as it works slighty faster but nolva works specifically better if you notice gyno as clomid not so much.

I would reccomend taking either 50mg clomid or 20mg nolva ed during the cycle as well(nolva preferably as it is better in this case) strictly for helping your cholesterol levels as it is great at maintainning healthy levels!!!

Thanks Bryan for all your help... But I'm still in doubt about how many milligrams should I start with....

10 ml..for the first week..

or 20 ml for the first week..

should I end with (on my fourth week) 30 ml...or 20?

I thought superdrol didnt cause any gyno at all?

SD doesnt cause gyno directly but there are other factors that can cause gyno which is why its always important to have items "just in case" .

It is a good idea to start off with 10mg first week to access tolerance and then bump up but if you start at 20mg and go up to 30mg next week its not going to hurt and might help you gain a little more weight.

do you think that taking a week off completely from weigth training before a superdrol cycle should be a good idea? Just in case one is overtrained and hit it hard the following week!!

What kind of training is necessary or should be adviced to follow>?

My current workout is

Monday -------->Chest and shoulders
    (3 sets) bench press followed by some
    (3 sets)incline or flat dumbbell bench press
    (3 sets)One arm Dumbell Press followed with some
    (3 sets)dumbbell lateral raises
    (3 sets)and some cuban presses to finish off..

Wednesday ---->All legs..
    (6 sets)squats
    (6 sets)calves...either standing or seating.

Friday---------->Back, biceps, and triceps.
    (3 sets) Sometimes deadlifts depending if I am sore or not from Wednesday Leg workout...
    (3 sets)One Arm dumbbell row,
    (3 sets)pullovers,
    (3 sets)seated or standing alternating curls
    (3 sets)seated Tricep extensions or Lying Triceps exten....
    (3 sets)close grip triceps presses either with ezbar or long bar for triceps..

Please feel free to advice and critize my workout. Give me your opinions and suggestions... Thanks...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    id recommend following this for dosage:

week 1-2 20mg ED
    week 3 30mg ed
    week 4 40mg ed

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys dont stack SD with any kind of 4-AD or anything?

mitch911 is offline Member
    How much did it cost u in total to run the SD cycle and the PCT..just an estimate doesnt have to be accurate i just want to get an idea

Okay, how do we know when are shutdown by to much testoste... the thing that happens after the cycle?

Would it be any good if we were to take superdrol 2 weeks on and weeks off, as someone said in this forum that by doing this there is no shutting down..whatever that meant?

How much did it cost u in total to run the SD cycle and the PCT..just an estimate doesnt have to be accurate i just want to get an idea

around $200.00 dollars...give or take a few dollars...

Thread Information