frankrom is offline Banned

M1t And Dbol Stack?

Curious about what you guys think about an M1T cycle stacked with DBOL ?

To much? any comments?

Thanks... Cheers

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by frankrom

To much? any comments?

Thanks... Cheers
    Stupid idea. Learn a little bit about both of these and you will see why...

Darkness is offline Member
    Maybe M1T and test but Dbol ...dont think it'll match.

nsa
    You would probably have fatigue issues, no libido, high hepatoxicity, serious water retention, high blood pressure, all of that among other problems...

Well i know what i need to know about M1T i do not know much about tdol someone just suggested it and i was very sketchy about it and thought it sounded a bit silly... thats why i posted it here... sorry for the silly post.

nsa
    If you know what you need to know about m1t, you would know that you need some test or test substrate in the cycle...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Bad idea for the liver my man

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Well, D-bols pretty damn toxic and M1T's like rat poison so you' surely screw your liver and probably wish you were dead from the stomach pains and other side effets.
    Inject, its the only way.

In one post you mention D-bol and in another you say T-bol, these are two very different steroids . Which do you actualy mean?

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    In one post you mention D-bol and in another you say T-bol, these are two very different steroids. Which do you actualy mean?
    Does it really matter? Neither should be stacked with m1t....

True but still, either this lads a little confused or hes making serious typo errors

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    This is a great stack IMO!!

If you want to personally oversee the death of you liver! Do us a favor and log this exerience!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Guys....I'm 13 years old I wanna run Anadrol , Superdrol, M-1T, Winny Tabs and Glutamine! Should I take 5g or 10g of Glutamine????

NSA, you gotta love being the supplement king! My god some of these questions are down right hilarious.

Guys sorry for the post i didn't realize people would get so hostile... The only reason i posted this was someone was trying to sell me tbol and i said "no thanks i'm going to be doing an M1T cycle" and he is like "IF YOU TOOK TBOL AND M1T YOU'D BE HUGE" and i figured this **** was just being stupid and wanted to sell his tbol thats the only reason for this post, anyhow sorry again.

Either way...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    you need some test or test substrate in the cycle...
    What would you guys recommend? for the test or test substrate in the M1T cycle?
    Last edited by frankrom; 07-19-2005 at 01:38 PM.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Guys....I'm 13 years old I wanna run Anadrol , Superdrol, M-1T, Winny Tabs and Glutamine! Should I take 5g or 10g of Glutamine????

NSA, you gotta love being the supplement king! My god some of these questions are down right hilarious.
    Yeah it's great... Is there a smiley putting a gun to his head?

nsa
    Guys sorry for the post i didn't realize people would get so hostile... The only reason i posted this was someone was trying to sell me tbol and i said "no thanks i'm going to be doing an M1T cycle" and he is like "IF YOU TOOK TBOL AND M1T YOU'D BE HUGE" and i figured this **** was just being stupid and wanted to sell his tbol thats the only reason for this post, anyhow sorry again.

Either way...

What would you guys recommend? for the test or test substrate in the M1T cycle?
    He was just trying to sell you his stuff...

Test prop, sublingual test, transdermal test or test suspension....

bward8503 is offline New Member
    i dont know why your being so hard on him...only a quesiton?
    i did the cycle and went from 185 to 205 in 6 weeks. My bench went from 260 to 300 and felt like an animal in the gym. After the cycle i did clomid and kept the gains for months untill i started slacking off. I got my liver enzymes checked regularly becuase i was also on accutane to keep the acne limited. Isnt m1t test? so why wouldnt it work good stacked if other tests do? just wondering if there is a reason. I also took livr pills by universal and milk thistle. Liver enzymes went up but went down after. I dunno just figured id throw my experience out there...im not argueing by any means cause most of you know much more than i do

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by bward8503
    i did the cycle and went from 185 to 205 in 6 weeks. My bench went from 260 to 300 and felt like an animal in the gym. After the cycle i did clomid and kept the gains for months untill i started slacking off. I got my liver enzymes checked regularly becuase i was also on accutane to keep the acne limited. Isnt m1t test? so why wouldnt it work good stacked if other tests do? just wondering if there is a reason. I also took livr pills by universal and milk thistle. Liver enzymes went up but went down after. I dunno just figured id throw my experience out there...im not argueing by any means cause most of you know much more than i do
    M1t is not testosterone ...

z28man is offline Junior Member

I dont think anyone is being hard on anyone, giving the severity of doing such a cycle. If youve done this cycle, you obviously are clueless about this game and have no business messing with this stuff. Not trying to lecture, but if you didnt know M1T is not test, you have not done your research. Stacking harsh orals is about the worst cycle to try and put together(especially M1T). My only guess to why you kept so much of your gains is because you are young and didnt have a problem restarting your natural testosterone . Theres a guy at my gym who did 1-AD for 10 weeks with no PCT and kept most of it, but he is just lucky and bounces back easily. Eventually, that wont be the case and running M1T and dbol is really gonna screw you up, in more ways than one(liver, shutdown, libido, blood pressure).

colossus1 is offline Member

One word............NO.

bward8503 is offline New Member
    i did do alot of research but obviously in the wrong places...the name methyl 1 testosterone is very decieving and so are the adds for it because eveyrone i read back then said it was tes and was 7 times more anabolic than regualr testosterone
    i do know beter now and wouldnt do it although i did have great gains on it
    Last edited by bward8503; 07-23-2005 at 09:27 AM.

nsa
    i did do alot of research but obviously in the wrong places...the name methyl 1 testosterone is very decieving and so are the adds for it because eveyrone i read back then said it was tes and was 7 times more anabolic than regualr testosterone
    i do know beter now and wouldnt do it although i did have great gains on it
    That is why you should not get your info from advertisements. They are trying to sell you their products, thats the whole idea of ad's. Scientific studies and such are the way to find out the truth about the drugs and compounds your going to be putting in your body...

BaseballStar is offline New Member
    I was wondering if someone would post a dosage that I should take of M1T and for how long? Also, what kind of PCT should I do to keep my gains and reduce side effects?

Thread Information