Arrow confused tribex/redkat cycle???????

alright Iam trying to boost my test levels naturaly and heard good stuff from the red kat/tribex stack from biotest.But the tribex info says that it should be cycled.Will your nat test levels be low again once discontinued, (Iam trying to get my level high again from a as cycle) dont want to supress them again and how many tribex pills do you have to take a day?

anyone

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    i've heard that tribulus (tribex) shouldn't be used longer than 14 consecutive days.

personally, i'll never take tribulus again unless i'm also taking an anti-e. to me, that shite is gyno in a bottle.

anyone with a awnser?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    It's only recommended to cycle because, just like anything, if you use it non-stop you will stop seeing the same results. If you really want to get more active testosterone , check out Activate by designer supplements...

what about alpha male?What the hell are active by designer suppliments?Or what if I just run clomid at a low dose? hmmmm any suggestions

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    what about alpha male?What the hell are active by designer suppliments?Or what if I just run clomid at a low dose? hmmmm any suggestions
    IMO activate will give you the best results. Check out their website and see what it does...

hmmmm well the truth is I did a as cycle 6 months ago and did not pct.I jumped in the game with no knowledge and my nuts are still shrunk and I been feeling like shit ever since barley have enough energy to workout.Is clomid to late?

Thread Information