Thread: Test And M1t

frankrom is offline Banned

Test And M1t

can anyone recommend a type of test test or test substrate in my M1T cycle?

Thanks fellas

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Test prop, test suspension, sublingual test or transdermal test...

i suppose the differances are very small...?

I guess i'll just take the one i can get my hands on the easiest...

nsa how much of the test would you recommend taking? and how often? and this is only taken while you are ON the cycle? or should it taken during the PCT as well?

NSA most of the stuff i learnt from M1T was from your post, i refer to it a lot. And i referred to it again in regards to this test or test subtrate addition to my cycle... And i do not quite understand why i need test or test subtrate in my cycle... Can you explain why you recommend taking test or test subtrate is it to counter the "Lethargy" side effect because you said 4-ad or any testosterone to counter this issue.

Sorry for another question...

nsa
    Don't worry about asking questions. The lethargy is due to m1t's effects on blood-sugar and low testosterone , which will make you crazy tired as anyone who has run deca only cycles can tell you...

Yeah, i already knew that from your informative M1T FAQ post... however that still leaves me with 2 questions...

1) I heard some test takes like 1-5 weeks to kick in... Should i wait for the test to kick in BEFORE popping the M1T's?

2) how much of the test would you recommend taking? and how often? and this is only taken while you are ON the cycle? or should it taken during the PCT as well? (would you recommend the injectable type to reduce strain on the liver?)

----
    (a friend said take the prop test for 4 weeks, then start the M1T's and continue the test, after the m1t cycle do test for 1 more week and then start the pct). However i still have no idea how much and how often...

What do you think of that...
    Last edited by frankrom; 07-19-2005 at 07:13 PM.

nsa
    Test prop and M1T for 4 weeks is a great cycle. 75 mg ED or 150 mg EOD of prop and 10-20 mg of m1t ED throughout the cycle...

So you do not think is necessary to run the test prop for 4 weeks prior to the M1T cycle? to get the test flowing in the body?

You say just start the test and m1t at the sametime?

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by frankrom
    So you do not think is necessary to run the test prop for 4 weeks prior to the M1T cycle? to get the test flowing in the body?

You say just start the test and m1t at the sametime?
    First off, you need to learn about the things your going to be using. Test prop with m1t is great...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    First off, you need to learn about the things your going to be using. Test prop with m1t is great...
    I understand, thats why i'm asking questions to further my knowledge in the areas that are a bit gray to me... However that did not answer my question...

I know test prop is great with M1T... HOWEVER what i am asking is...

SHOULD i run the TEST PROP for about 4 weeks PRIOR to popping the M1TS? and then do M1T + PROP... Basically what i'm saying is this...

weeks...
    1-4 wks: test prop
    4-8 wks: test prop + M1T
    8-12 wks: PCT

Thats what i'm asking... should the test prop be run alone for 4 weeks to get the test flowing in the body because i heard test takes a few weeks to get going.

nsa
    You don't have to run it for weeks before to get any test flowing, you already have test flowing. Prop will be working by the end of the day of the first injection, or next day at the latest. Do what you want, i've given you my advice...

Yeah i just found a nice site for prop information and it said its one of the fast acting test types, and takes about 1-2 days depending on size of the injection...

Thanks nsa
    Last edited by frankrom; 07-20-2005 at 07:56 PM.

Thread Information