Thread: Blood work...

davieric is offline Junior Member

Blood work...

I don't know if this is the right place to post this (sorry if it isn't), but here it goes. I had blood tests done a week and a half ago and my dr. wants me to go off creatine now and get retested in a month. i've been taking a creatine product, that has CEE malate, and tricreatine malate. i have 12 days left until i'm finished taking my creatine and i want to finish because i've had some good results from it, i'm not sure whether or not to continue w/ it or stop for now, c if my blood tests go back to normal in a month, then restart it after.

my blood tests were as follows:

Cholride: 104
    total bilirubin: 13
    Aspartate Transaminase (ast):102
    alk****e phosphatase: 82

i have 12 days left until i'm finished taking my creatine and i want to finish because i've had some good results from it. i'm not sure whether or not to finsih w/ it or stop for now to c if my blood tests go back to normal in a month, then restart it after.

anyone suggest anything or had a similar case?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    bump

davieric is offline Junior Member
    bump

Microbrew is offline Member
    Just checking to see what happen with your total bilirubin, mine is 1.8 and that is high, yours is 13 which is a very serious issue. I read a lab report on 10 different people with all elevated bilirubin levels between 5.0 and 30. 5 out of 6 people with levels over 20 all died and the person with 5.0 had to get a liver transplant. I'm scared of my 1.8 level .

Micro

Thread Information