-Saturated Fat: 1 g
    Cholesterol: 45 mg
    Sodium: 40 mg
    Potassium: 185 mg
    Total Carbohydrates: 5.5 g
    -Dietary Fiber: 0 g
    -Sugars: 2 g
    Protein: 22 g

how is this protein just to use as meal replacements when i cant get my solid food protein in? like for example after my morning cardio with some flax or inbetween class's. Im in university living on rez so its gunna be hard to get my meals in. I plan on eating from the caff for 2 meals just eating the good protein they have and then 3 meals shakes (1 of them is pwo which is a better protein powder 90% whey isolate concentration) and another meal is 2cans tuna 2tbs mayo. Does this sound like a good aproach? and is this protein going to be doing the job im unsure because of the 5.5g carbs in it thanks guys

mitch911 is offline Member
    ne1??

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can use protein powders for your meal replacements. You should probably add in some oatmeal for carbs, but that's about it. I'll add half to one cup of oatmeal along with some carb powder and protein powder. Remember, carbs, at least to me, are just as important for muscle growth as protein is. You can manipulate the amount of carbs you put in if you want to cut body fat as opposed tobuling up.

Thread Information