scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

question abiut ephedrine

How dangerous is ephedrine if taking in 25 mg doses eod for 6 weeks. also is it ok to take it in the morning to lift, and to do cardio that night. I am not knowledgebale on ephedrine but i have heard the stories can someone fill me in thanks.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    How dangerous is ephedrine if taking in 25 mg doses eod for 6 weeks. also is it ok to take it in the morning to lift, and to do cardio that night. I am not knowledgebale on ephedrine but i have heard the stories can someone fill me in thanks.
    What are you looking to get from Ephedrine? I use it to loose wait so I take 25mg with 200mg caffeine and 300mg aspirin three times per day.

Ephedrine

Club drug or Bodybuilding stimulant? Well both really Ephedrine is an interesting compound, it acts as both a fat burners and a training srirnujant. When taken on it’s own it works well as a fat burner, through thermogenesis (increased body temperature) as well as promoting the release of the T4 hormone. Dosage on its own would be 25mg three times per day An interesting flict though is that by adding 200mg caffeine and 300mg aspirin to each dosage the fat burning effect can be doubled This is the classic R.C.A. stack.

If you wish to use it as a training stimulant however, take 50mg approximately 1 hour before a workout Ephedrine has a mild amphetamine effect on the central nervous system and gives a good training psyche as well as a mild but noticeable strength increase.

Side effects include, tremors, insomnia, rapid heartbeat, hot flushes, dizziness and lack of appetite. This compound should be avoided by anyone with a heart or thyroid condition.

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    i do it twice a day

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    love the effect

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    im using it for the pre wrokout boost in the am but i usually either wrestle or run cardio in the at about 5 pm its still pretty hot out. Ive been feeling like my body is lke overheated but i am oly taken that one dose every other day is this psychological?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    As long as you don't have a history of heart disease in your family, it should be alright if not abused. The doses you are using should be fine. I've taken 25mg, 3x's per day and did not have any problems. Ephedrine is mild in comparison to clenbuterol . I've have used both, not at the same time, and can say that clenbuterol is the much stronger of the two.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim
    What are you looking to get from Ephedrine? I use it to loose wait so I take 25mg with 200mg caffeine and 300mg aspirin three times per day.

i use the same dose
    but recently i have noticed many people using a much lower dose of asprin
    around 80mg

i find different answers on this every time i look

can anyone verify how much asprin to use?

Jerzey is offline Member
    25/200/80

That is the correct dose. I've used ephedrine for years, if you take something (Benadryl works well) for your beta receptors every 3 weeks for one week, you will be fine. Read Hooker's clen profile, it will give you the details on how Benadryl works

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Man, I love the mooooooney ECA stack. I dropped the asprin from it and it still works great

Thread Information