xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member

CEE non-responder?

i've always used creatine monohydrate in the past and had good success with it. i had been off for a while, and two weeks ago i started using CEE to see what all the fuss was about.

it doesn't seem to be doing anything for me at all. i don't get the pumps that mono always gives me. is it possible to be a creatine monohydrate responder, but NOT a CEE responder?

the brand i have is by ThermoLife and is called CRE2. it has 2000 mg CEE HCL per serving, and for the first week i used two servings/day, and now for the last week i've been using three servings/day. i don't feel anything from it.

is my dose too low? any other thoughts?

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    has anybody had different results between using creatine monohydrate vs CEE?

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Started using CEE this week. I've used regular creatine in the past and V12 - a creatine cocktail. CEE seems to be the best for me, I've noticed small, instant strength gains and great pumps.

Veretta21 is offline Junior Member
    It took my CEE product 3-4 weeks before I felt the effects--more specifically the 4th week---all of a sudden my strength just shot up----give it some more time---or you could of gotten a bad batch of CEE

Thread Information