deathbygym is offline New Member

question about hydroxycut

whats up everybody...lookin for some input here...my g/f isn't on any workout program or nothin and has started takin hydroxycut cuz she thinks she is overweight (typical woman)...needless to say i can't convince her that she at least has to start workin out and eating right...what do you guys think? especially anyone who has taken hydroxycut...does it even work? i never tried it

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    She's not working out or eating right??? The only results she is going to see is the balance in her bank account gettin slim. She's wasting her money. It's hard to convince some people that there is no easy route, no magic pill, she needs to work for results.

decadbal is offline Banned
    it will maybe a tiny amount... nothing even worth mentioning imo... with a good workout and cardio, i personally feel its one of the best legal fat burners on the market, i always get it and take it with good results when i cut up.. i love it and think its great, it was way better with ephedra.. but it will get it back now that eph is back on the market.. but its a good fat burner imo

deathbygym is offline New Member
    thanks sexy kitty...thats what i try to tell her but what do i know...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    You can make someone workout if they are not ready for it. They have to make that decision for themselves. Just be there to help her when she's ready to start a good diet and workout routine. Hydroxycut is a top-notch supplement. It's a little on the pricy side though. It suppressed my appetite and burned bodyfat without a lot of muscle loss. You could start her out with this and if she loses some bodyfat, maybe she be motivated to watch what she eats and start exercising.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Waste of money

Thread Information