MysticGohan is offline Junior Member

Superdrol Cycle?

I've been reading alot about superdrol and the great results from it. I'm 5'7 and anywhere between 160-165 depending on water retention. My main goal is to gain strength. I have been working out for about 6 years and I am now 22. I have never been able to bench above 210, and realy want to get over that plateau. Is this the right supplement for me? I've read that it is considered to be on par with the real deal. Why is this not banned? Any advise and feedback will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by MysticGohan; 07-23-2005 at 04:06 PM.

Any One?

icedudez is offline Member
    only you can decide if its right for you, if your diet and workout is good SD can do wonders, though you should take advise from sum1 with a bit more knowledge than myself, ive only ran 1 sd cycle and gained 10lbs from it and quite a bit of strength...i was very pleased...

if you do decide to run it perhaps start with 10mg ed for the 1st week then maybe 20mg for the next 3 weeks maybe 30mg on the last weeks, it should only be run for 4 weeks then proper pct with nolva and clomid for 3weeks-like the 1 nsa outlined in the m1t faq is perfect

Thanks alot for the advise. That was a realy good read. Is this a good brand of Superdrol?
    http://www.netnutri.com/browse.cfm/4,2340.htm
    What is the best site to get nolva? Since i tend to drink 2 days out of the week when taking the cycle should i quit all together? Any links to the products (liver protection pct) that i should take while on the cycle would help greatly. Thanks again.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    i'm 5'8-5'9 @ 160 and bench 255 1 rep max... there are many power lifting techniques, diets, workouts and strength specific exercises to maximize your lifts... if this really is your goal. To me for instance I don't care much about my max but rather my physique; balanced/proportionate, flexible and healthy. I'm also 22 and have been lifting since i was 14-15, I recommend you explore natural supps first and different regimens. Don't want to mess with your hormones just yet. I tell you from experience. Keep pumping...!

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    i'm 5'8-5'9 @ 160 and bench 255 1 rep max... there are many power lifting techniques, diets, workouts and strength specific exercises to maximize your lifts... if this really is your goal. To me for instance I don't care much about my max but rather my physique; balanced/proportionate, flexible and healthy. I'm also 22 and have been lifting since i was 14-15, I recommend you explore natural supps first and different regimens. Don't want to mess with your hormones just yet. I tell you from experience. Keep pumping...!
    I've been reading these forums for many years and I have tried many different routines. Heavy weights with lower reps light weights with high reps. Yet I can not over come my plateau in strength. The 1 rep max with 210 or the 85's with dumbells for a few reps. I'm not to conserned with my physique I have a little bit of a belly, but i'm pretty healthy i run a little over 4 miles in 45 minutes on the treadmill once a week. As i said i'm just looking for a little help strength wise and this stuff seems to work for alot of guys. Thanks alot for the advice.

take milk thistle for your liver but honestly stop drinking while on your cycle!!

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    take milk thistle for your liver but honestly stop drinking while on your cycle!!
    It's going to be hard but i think i can rough it for a month. Are the pct products in the links on this forum under pct the way to go? Thanks.

yeh definately get ur clomid and nolva from ar make sure you get enuff tho.

Thread Information