Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superdrol Diary

Superdrol Diary

I was only able to find one other cycle diary on superdrol by Nathangld, so here is another one in case anybody is interested.

I plan on running it like this:

Weeks 1-2:
    20 mg SD ed
    1000 mg Milk thistle ed

Week 3:
    30 mg SD ed
    1000 mg Milk thistle ed

Week 4:
    30 mg SD ed
    1000 mg Milk thistle ed
    3.5-4 g trueprotein Trib

Week 5-6:
    Clomid Therapy (300 first, 100 week, 50 week)
    TBomb II (recommended doseage, 3 pills morning, 3 pill night...got it for free, I know it is an overpriced product)
    2 g trueprotein trib Pre bedtime
    4-5 g CEE from bulk nutrition

A few things to note: YES I am too young, YES I SHOULD be running nolva as well, and NO I am nowhere near my genetic potential. Just wanted to eliminate all the comments before they took up space.

First day today: I weighed in at 163.2 lbs, down from 165 last time I weighed due to drinking twice this weekend and not working out... sh1tty.
    I am guessing I am at about 11-13% bf. I will post a pic tommorrow probably to get before and after shots.

icedudez is offline Member
    what height r u ?

5'11

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I DONT see any cholesterol support in your cycle!!!

Tisk tisk tisk

0-HitMan-0 is offline New Member
    I'm also starting my superdrol cycle, next week. I'm running 20mg weeks 1-2, 30mg weeks 3-4. Still havn't decided what pct's going to be. It will involve clomid, milk thistle, still not sure about the nolva. I'm also thinking of using cee. I'm 5'9 162lbs....I'm hoping for some results like Nathangld, but am trying to get together a good pct to keep w/e I gain. You're a week ahead of me so keep posting results. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    I DONT see any cholesterol support in your cycle!!!

Tisk tisk tisk
    Hawthorne berry? Thanks for the reminder, is 1500 mg good?

Does anybody know if it would be a good idea to stack tribulus on top of TBomb II? It contains trib, tongkat ali, zinc, magnesium and a bunch of other stuff, but it says that all the above add up to 903 mg. This means I could stack another 2-3 g's of true protein trib on top of that when I start taking it, right?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    This stuff redkat by muscleology is pretty good i would go with some of that shit

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    my friend sold all his m1t would it be arlight to stack superdrol with my last bottle of 1-ad or is that going to be hard on my body or useless?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    Hawthorne berry? Thanks for the reminder, is 1500 mg good?

No thats for blood pressure!!!

Get some flush free niacin and take 500mg three times ed and possibly get some red yeast rice and take 1200mgs ed this will help with your cholesterol. And dont forget your flax and fish oil.

They are all relatively cheap as well.

pimp is offline Junior Member
    whats the reason to take nolva if SD doesnt produce estrogen...?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    For your lipid profile

Day 2: Chest and Biceps
    Chest workout was OK, went high reps, low weight, as good of form as possible, but I didnt get the reps I was hoping to get.
    Bicep workout was absolutely insane. I did the normal routine but got a huge pump, comparable to CEE and Nitric oxide together.
    Weight: 164.8 on a full stomach (doubt I gained any in actuality)

VDubVR6powR is offline New Member
    schmidtttttyyyyyyy...make sure to let me know when your gettin the clomid cuz i dont have enough for PCT currently

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah...I noticed the pumps immediately on superdrol.....It was pretty wild doing preacher curls I thought by Bi's were going to tear through the skin....

the pumps r good but u get used to them and then it becomes not enough,lol

One week in...
    Took Friday through sunday off.
    Current weight: 167.6 lbs
    I am surprised it has gone up, because I did not eat as good as I could have, and I took three days off. SD truly is amazing, my goal is to be at 175 or above by the end of this cycle. I am on a bulking diet, not worrying too much about BF, but still doing abs every day.
    I am noticing a distinctive difference in the way I look. I feel like I just look fuller without a shirt on. It is surprising how much this "supplement" can help, I was taking CEE and bulking before, but could not get over the 165 lb hump, no matter how I ate, or how hard I trained. I stopped taking the CEE, and maintained the diet, gaining 4.5 lbs since my first weigh in.
    4 lbs a week? I will take that any day!

BTW, I was getting really discouraged the first few days. The scale was staying the same, but I was definently dropping BF. For anybody just starting on SD, don't worry about immediate results, they seem to really come on the end of the first week...

168.4 Hell Yea!
    New personal best on bench today!

Nice Jeff....

im also up in weight, added 5.3 lbs after the first week...the strength gains so far are also noticeable. im going to have to agree and say this stuff is solid.

supplments im currently taking: superdrol, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, red yeast rice, daily vitamin, and b12...

IronAdam is offline Member
    Post your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Post your diet.
    haha, bro it is too embarrassing to post. It is not that I eat shitty, it is just that some days I will eat a ton, and feel satisfied, but days like today, I just feel like I do not eat enough calories. For example, today's diet:
    4 egg beaters
    bacon
    protein shake (46 g's)
    work till 3:30 (which is why my diet sucks, 6 hours of not eating gets to you)
    salad (free from work)
    2 chx breasts (tiny, only 36 g protein total)
    bowl of oatmeal
    PWO shake (90 g dex, 46 g protein)
    1.5 chx breasts
    1 bowl applesauce
    6 oz yogurt
    Protein shake (46 g's with 40 g dex)

My diet sucks b/c I doubt my calorie intake is over 2500-3000 kcal.

why cant u eat at work, take MRP'S

ur diet does suck..!

gotjuice? is offline Associate Member
    Ectomorphian and 0-hitman-0 do u guys have anymore updates. just curious as i am about to begin my sd cycle and my stats are roughly the same. 5'9" 170 lbs 10-12% bf......thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pimp
    ur diet does suck..!
    Way to contribute

hey, u said it yourself bro...

Quote Originally Posted by gotjuice?
    Ectomorphian and 0-hitman-0 do u guys have anymore updates. just curious as i am about to begin my sd cycle and my stats are roughly the same. 5'9" 170 lbs 10-12% bf......thanks
    since they didnt reply ill update you on my results so far:

oh yah im like 5'8" or 5'9" and low bodyfat

started same day as Jeff (Ectomorphian) at a weight of like 158.something and so far after running it for 2 weeks at 20mg, im up to 164.something. i should be eating better, and im trying my best..but i have an extremely quick metabolism so putting on weight has always been difficult for me. The strength gains are DEFINITELY noticeable..i also put up a new personal best for flat bench MAX. Hopefully the 30mg/ed for weeks 3 and 4 will have similar if not better results. ive had mild headaches a few times at the gym but they went away quickly..i also woke up with a nosebleed once but that hasnt happened since i started takin hawthorne berry..if yah have any questions let me know.

My gains have slowed to a grinding halt it seems. Strength is still going up (surprisingly), but the diet has been terrible. I am training for serving at the restaurant I work at, which leaves a typical 4-5 hour shift without anything to eat. It is too bad, but hopefully the 30 mg/day will jump the weight up another 7 lbs (my goal for this cycle) in the next 2 weeks... doubtful, but I am hoping for the best

Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    My gains have slowed to a grinding halt it seems. Strength is still going up (surprisingly), but the diet has been terrible. I am training for serving at the restaurant I work at, which leaves a typical 4-5 hour shift without anything to eat. It is too bad, but hopefully the 30 mg/day will jump the weight up another 7 lbs (my goal for this cycle) in the next 2 weeks... doubtful, but I am hoping for the best
    why dont u buy some meal bars for when your working, its better than nothing then eat all your food every hour instead of 2 hours, thats what i do sometimes when im really busy...

169.2 today... chill

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    So far are all gains lean or is there some water retention.

up to 166.something today...also upped it to 30mg for these closing two weeks..still gettin the insane pumps and loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    So far are all gains lean or is there some water retention.
    It is rediculous, I am drying out it seems like. I have been eating tons lately, just to get the calories up without worrying too much about how clean I eat, yet I still am leaning out, or at least staying the same. Fully defined 6 pack, 8 in the morning, better than prior to starting, and up 6 lbs...

One thing I will say is that libido has drastically dropped off this last week. Zero temptation lately, even though I have been hanging out with this girl the last four nights. Typically I would be doing anything to get in a girls pants the minute I meet her.

hunkiemunkie is offline Junior Member
    I noticed the same exact thing with my libido during and after the time I used superdrol. My girlfriend was getting pretty upset about not getting any. Haha too bad for her working out is more important to me than gettin some. Overall though, superdrol was excellent.

NPB Today! Last week I got 195 2x on bench, this week I got 205 3x... I am amazed to say the least. I have never been able to bench that much, and have never broken the 220 1 RM mark. I am sure that right now I would be much beyond that.
    On another note as far as side effects go, my side has been hurting a lot. The left side of my stomach, and around the left side of my lower back has been aching. I do not know what that would be (liver?).

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hunkiemunkie
    working out is more important to me than gettin some.

6 days left on cycle...up from 158.something to 167.something...still lean and very solid. hopefully i can hit the 170mark and keep my gains.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information