Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic

Who's Used LipoFlame????

I tried it and it didnt really work for me, it was a bummer. but, Honest to god they refunded my money which was cool.

Anyways who used Lipoflame with Positive Results howd u use it and how much did you take?

Whatd u like? Dislike?

Posted here to get more replies

Made this jsut cuz i still have 2 whole bottle of it and Amp 02 and wanna maybe give it another go.

-AJ

Kaioken is offline Member
    Sir you are just one of those Stim Users that needs a "blood brain barrier crossing" stimulant to activate LIPOFLAME and Amplify 02

Simply do this and they will work for YOU:

Add 5-to 10 mgs of Yohimbe HCL to the dose you took before.
    THIS one simple ONE addition will "activate" the products for you

We dont add it since many feel the products are already too strong ( Trust me based on emails we get and feedback)

well while ur here, Im gunna give it another go. Is it ok if i take 3 with breakfast say 8 o clock then 3 more with lunch???

take 3 with ONE 5 mgs or 10 mgs Yohimbe HCL cap

or go to Vitamin shopper and get the plant extract which yield 5 mgs of the active Y per cap

you need it,

also take it 20 minutes before and NEVER after a heavy meal

so 3 caps 2 times daily with 5-10 mgs of Y in each dose would be what your looking for Sir

k im going to take with my meals, today i took 4 with a decent sized meal at lunch and i feel em working very well. im not going to take them after 1pm though so i can sleep at night

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    i tired it, didn't work for me either.
    My order was amplify 02, lipoflame and the magnesium reacted creatine i think.

I think the product is definitely good, just not sure why didn;t work on me. It did keep me up the first two nights but than it was okay.
    Didn;t see any diffrence in gym, or fatloss.

thats lame. im gunna give it another go for 4 weeks 3 lipo with breakfast and 3 with lunch

ill c if anything changes

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    it works if you use it consistantly

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    I think Amp02 was a good pre-work out supp, but the lipoflame didn't do much for me either. But I'm sensitive to uppers, so I didn't take the recommended dosage. Once I was taking it for a week or so though, my tolerance grew so if I try it again, I will up the dose.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    Sir you are just one of those Stim Users that needs a "blood brain barrier crossing" stimulant to activate LIPOFLAME and Amplify 02

Simply do this and they will work for YOU:

Add 5-to 10 mgs of Yohimbe HCL to the dose you took before.
    THIS one simple ONE addition will "activate" the products for you

We dont add it since many feel the products are already too strong ( Trust me based on emails we get and feedback)
    *L* oh thats rich - so because yohimbe crosses blood brain barrier it then activates the other substances?? Oh brother - thats all i have to say ...btw doesnt caffeine also cross the blood /brain barrier ...why doesnt that work since i believe its an ingredient in your product? Can you please explain?

inkied up
    I explained and it works , enjoy

by the way I want to reach you all and give you a deal so for now Amplify 02 will be only $29.95 simply PM me after after order and I will refund you 10$

Blog Entries
    Yeah like i thought - u cant explain - cause its bs.
    Lets throw this in the mix as well :

"As an MAO inhibitor, it’s advised that yohimbe not be taken with any food or drink containing tyramines (cheese, chocolate, beer, aged meats, nuts, etc.) In addition, yohimbe should not be taken with the amino acids tyrosine or phenylalanine, as this may cause a rise in blood pressure. There is also a danger if yohimbe is taken with caffeine, amphetamines, anti-depressants, antihistamines, or sedatives."

I guess that isnt important since you already have an ingredient which may cause kidney damage and kidneystrain ...so what the hell may as well recommend this too....
    Oh wait that ingredient may be in AMP 02 ..i forget which one..either way - great advice and your "explaination" is assenine....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 02-04-2009 at 07:22 PM.

ps free shipping on all the other products

just PM me

LipoStim3 Feedback JUST coming in:

"I took my first dose of LS3 today and it is unbelievable! I started with a full serving because I am stim junkie and this is absolutely sick. The first two hours I was cranked out of my head. No jitters or uneasiness. Just clean focus and crazy energy unlike anything I have ever experienced. The buzz is crazy almost druglike. I have took everything imaginable and nothing can compare to this feeling. I took them four hours ago and I still feel it working. Not as intense as the first two hours but still very much there."

---------------

"Update!!! The buzz from these lasted a solid seven hours. There was no crash or groggy feeling at all at anytime with these. Just smooth focused energy. Most stims I have taken loose that feeling within an hour or so. These start out really strong and seem to taper down into a smooth ride. I am looking forward to reading some good bros reviews. I know a lot of you jumped on these, so please share what you think. ***** really stepped his game up with these."

-----------------------------------
    "You have created an amazing product. I have never experienced such a feeling from anything I have ever taken. I really mean that. Those first three hours after I took them was a very intense experience. There was a few times I said "holy shit" out loud in amazement for how I felt. I wasn't over stimulated, but it was sort of a sensory overload. I felt great. I think three pills is the sweet spot!

The pronounced effects wore off after about 7 hours, but there was no crash at all. I took three Lipos pre cardio and as much as I love Lipo, L3 is in a league of it's own. I am looking forward to seeing more users post their experiences, because this really is a special product. Thank you for putting this out"

http://www.************.com/forum/bo...ml#post8401202

*********/Lipoflame/RAWMCC-
    ********* is the best preworkout/NO2 supplement I have ever used. I have used 6 or 7
    different kinds of popular preworkout sups, and this one takes the cake. My energy and focus
    in the gym goes haywire. I can get intense and pump those weights like an animal, even after
    a long tiring day at work, I can take amp02 30 minutes before my workout and get in there and
    throw the weights around like a beast. I ran Amp02 as high as 7 pills pre-workout.
    7 was to much, and 6 hits the spot just right for my tastes. Dose reccomended goes as high as
    9, but I wouldn't take that much myself.

Lipoflame is a fantastic energy and fat burner. When I first started using
    Lipoflame, I got some serious appetite suppression and stopped using it for a couple weeks.
    Once I started up on cardio, I started using it again, and after 2 weeks, the appetite
    suppression was mostly gone, and the only thing left was enough energy to run for hours on end.
    If you pop 4 of these babys you are gonna want to run 20 miles and keep on going.
    I am very pleased with lipoflame. I used 2-4 pills and 4 is definitely the best.
    I don't dig energy supplements a whole lot, cuz I feel like shit afterwards,
    but not with lipoflame. I stay energized and the energy tapers slowly.
    I don't feel like I sprint into a brick wall after a few hours.MCC and CEE are the "key" creatines I feel which is WHY we use Both at *******************

CEE has a higher "peak and trough" as the body assimilates it, and that peak in my humble opinion is great preworkout.
    Which is Why its in Amplify 02 along with OEE, AEE, etc

MCC is a beyond micronized, and is convenient to use and adds Chelated Mag+ which in and of itself can cause Radical Strength Increases.
    MCC is hydrolyzed gradually and you get a gradual feeding into Cells throughout the day

Its no joke
    after 5 days of both You will be visibly Harder, vascular and SUPER STRONG

it takes about 7-9 day to PEAK systemically and then it Gravy in the Gym always while you on
    ------------===============

Hi

My Favorite Directions:

BOTH Amplify 02 and LIPOFLAME
    Will rival or exceed the feelings, benefits, and over all excellent results
    of the OLD ECA stack.

And Both Amplify 02 and LIPOFLAME are good for you as well (body and mind)......

I use Amplify 02 for Upper Body Lifting ( Muscle Pumps, 100% focus, and Power)

I use LIPFOLAME for Cardio and Leg days and an AM pick me up.

Sometimes I take half a dose of LIPOFLAME with Half a dose of Amplify 02 and thats
    a pretty spectacular feeling too.

The Ideal By Design is this:

********* ONLY pre Lift for Upper Body........
    this is for massive Pump, Power, Nutrient Delivery and of course Intense 100% focus for Mind/Muscle Connection.
    This is achieved d to the Esters and Acetyl Compounds.
    The Athlete gets a Rapid Influx or "Flood" of Target Pro Pump, Focus , and Strength Enhancers.

LIPOFLAME by design in BEST for Rapid Fat Translocation and Incineration while working the Aerobic threshold.
    Thus PERFECT for Cardio And Legs Days.....

~FIN~

Raw MCC will get you very strong and harder looking
    I take it Post Workout or take it at night with milk before bed.
    You will ATP load doing this
    and also the Mag+ in MCC + Calcium and Tryptophan in milk will help you Sleep well)

Expect MORE Strength, Much more muscular endurance, positive mood and mind set, and FAT LOSS

PS:

You can also sneak in a couple of LIPOFLAME caps here and there for an added boost.
    For example if I had a hard cardio session with LIPOFLAME in the AM or Hard workout
    with Amplify 02 in the AM or Late AM and around 2-3 pm I starting feeling I needed a boost,
    I will take a low dose of LIPOFLAME ( 2 caps)

---------------===========================

http://www.************.com/forum/8278757-post32.html

I went back to chest today. It was a great workout. I took my first try on Amp02 and I have got to say:
    WOW! Amp02 is the real shit. I took 5 Amp02 and 2 lipoflame and it was too much for me. I need to take just
    1 lipoflame and 4 Amp02. BUT, Amp02 gave me the most insane pump in my chest. To the point that I actually
    couldn't finish my full workout I was pumped so damn hard. Between sets my chest would slowly pump more and more,
    it was wierd. My chest actually cramped a little bit. I'm sure the combo of cyclotren an amp02 has made my pumps absolutely
    insane. Also, the veins in my forearms were really poking out. Fellas, as someone who is just testing our sponsors products out,
    Amp02 is the best NO2 I have ever taken bar-none. I have taken MRI-(the original) NO2 which i thought was
    pretty decent, as well as nanoX9 from muscletech which was okay too, but this stuff is the real deal.
    AGX has a kick ass NO2 product. To be honest, I'm not as big of a fan of lipoflame because It kills my appetite,
    which for a heavy person is good, and makes my head feel light almost high or something even on 1/2 dose
    (i get real crazy on stimulants). It gives you the energy that's for damn sure, AND there's no crash, just a gradual taper. I've never ben a real fan of energy enhancers anyway, but Lipoflame does work like said, I just don't like the way it makes me feel (same goes for hydroxycut and any other stuff I've taken before.) I think just 1 cap 2X a day is plenty for my liking. (hey a 3 month supply!) Anyone that can handle 4 lipoflame has taken too many energy stimulants, lol. Even after lifiting, I cam cam home, had a meal and jogged 3 miles and I don't think I'll sleep tonight. I took the stuff at 4:30.
    AGX is awesome stuff bros. Get it. You will be very satisfied.
    weight today was 211. Slightly leaner. The delts are starting to get some moderate definition and separation from the arm.
    strenght seems to be no greater than last week, but definitely as good. I'm sure next week it will start going up some.

http://www.************.com/forum/8081413-post80.html

I just finished my third week on the lipostackultra. I managed to pass two of my friends that are pre-contest,
    which i think is hilarious. This is soo funny to me because they are doing cardio every morning and on extremely strict diets.
    I have changed nothing, other than taking this stack and lifting like a freak (almost impossible not to do when taking these sups).

I've modified a few things within this stack over the past couple of weeks. One I no longer drink coffee in the am. I take
    lipo instead, a much better pick me up with a great overall feeling. Also, i take lipo and a couple of amp on legs day instead of
    just amp. I take just lipo (before my cardio) and raw and on off days. I also have upped my amp to 11 or 12 caps on my chest
    and arms days for truly insane pumps. I also have been taking waxy with my raw 90 minutes before lift (seems to help my pumps).
    If anyone else has played around with the timing and stacking these sups with anything else. Please let me know whats working
    for you, so i can give it a try.

IMO, being able to get such full pumps is entirely essential for proper muscle/mind connection. You can really concentrate on
    full flexes with each rep while on this shit. Its allowing me to get much better connection with muscles that have been
    previously difficult for me to connect with. (ie. lower lat, pectoral minor, forearms and rear delts).

My bodyfat seems to be going down while my weight is still going up. Perfect combination. My boss thought it to be
    appropriate to give me a little "pep-talk" about steroids this week. I found this to be terrific because it implied that
    he knew something about steroids and that im on them. If i can portray those types of results for only 50$ a month im pretty damn excited.

On the down side I got my first stretch mark

-------------
    Amplify 02 & RawMCC Creatine from AGXsports.com | My Review

First of all, I want to thank Kaioken for his help in maximizing my gains using Ampo2. He sends me PMs me with tips and advice which is great.

A little background, I've taken Armageddon, NOxplode, and the new N0 shotgun V3.

Between those 3, Armageddon was the strongest, (I was taking the max 3 scoops per serving). I wanted to try something new so I decided to order AGXsports "strength stack".

http://agxsports.com/#StrengthStack

After my first time using it I knew this was going to be my permanent pre-workout supplement. The intensity and focus of my workout was better than I could have imagined. Not only that, the endurance I experienced was great. I have to force myself to stop lifting to keep from over-training.

Note : I started taking AMP02 without any break between the other pre-workout supplements I was taking. Armageddon, NOxplode, and the new N0 Shotgun V3 all were losing their effect, ESPECIALLY when it came to endurance and the feeling of "crashing".

I have noticable strength gains during my week of using RawMCC and Ampo2. I am currently not taking any other creatine product. Here is how I take ampo2 and raw MCC, Kaioken can step in with any other tips and advice.

2 hours after my last pro/fat meal.

Ampo2, (pre-workout)
    1 slice of whole grain bread, (pre-workout)
    1 Banana, (pre-workout)
    Lots of H20
    1/2 scoop of purple wraith 35-40 minutes after taking Ampo2, (pre-workout; just before I start lifitng).

Purple Wraith BCAAs, (post workout)
    Waxymaize, (post workout)
    RawMCC, (post workout)
    5 grams of L. Glut, (post workout)

60 grams of Whey 30 minutes after Waxymaize, BCAAs and L. Glut.

Thanks for reading.

P.S I have NO connection to AGXsports.com, I'm sure many of you who read my previous thread would know that.

--------------

http://www.************.com/forum/8279410-post1.html

Lipoflame and ********* = AMAZING!!!
    Let me start by saying that I am extremely skeptical of any OTC supps, and even more so of
    supplements hyped on boards where the supplement company is a sponsor. However, Lipoflame
    may really be the best OTC supp I have ever used. I have been taking 1 pill at a time 2-3
    times a day for the last 5 days. I feel amazing all day.

This is also the only thermo I have ever been able to take on an empty stomach.
    I'm in the military and happen to be the fitness manager for my squadron, so I go
    to the gym @ 530 to train with the guys who fail their PT test. I am not a morning
    person. I wake up, pop a Lipoflame, and head out drinking tons of water. I have more
    than enough energy for my workouts and I never get the nauseous, jittery feeling that
    most thermos give me.

I gave one to my wife today and 45 minutes later she called her mother to tell her
    about it. It's really that good. I have lost 5 lbs at this point with no change in diet,
    but I'm sure most of it is water. I'm going to start dieting lightly on Monday as it's time
    for my fat ass to get back into shape. I have truly never felt better. I'm going to post up
    some updates randomly in this thread, and I will be buying some of the new Amp as soon as my
    poor ass gets my tax check, so I'll keep everyone posted on that as well.

Anyone who is still skeptical don't be. I'll be honest even if this stuff didn't make me
    lose an ounce of fat I'd keep taking it for the feeling of well being alone. Great stuff
    as always *****. I know you're always improving your products but I honestly think we should
    leave this one alone. The only thing that worries me at this point is that someday they will
    stop making this stuff.

http://www.************.com/forum/8205469-post2.html

********* BEST N02 Product on the PLANET!
    Just received my Amplify O2 and Lipoflame today..to keep it short and sweet..popped 6 amplify O2 and 2 Lipoflame
    ..hit shoulders hard as well as biceps and
    I can honestly state that never have I felt such an engorgement or pump in comparison.
    .I felt like my skin was gonna explode..felt friggin awesome..very impressive product.
    .you just gained a liftetime customer..last time I felt a pump even close to this in
    comparison was after using or indulging in Vanadyl Sulfate in the early 90's..props bro..>*****<..
    simply makes NOxplode and the others just look plain silly..

JUST GOT AMP02 in the mail!!!

Guys
    Took it 2day and WOW. i only did cardio 2day because every muscle was too torn up to to lift
    ......mission accomplished. 2day on the elliptical my cardio was better than ever.
    i maintaned a solid 8mph for about 10min until i broke outta my "zone" (just staring at the tv)
    and saw the sweat dripping.

it was kinda weird, incredible... i never focused out of my cardio work,
    especially when intensity is high. usually im huffing and puffing and counting the seconds until im done.
    with Amp02... it was like my brain "turned off" to everything around me and erased fatige while
    i maintained my longest sprint at 8mph with still more energy to burn. amazing...
    truely amazing. great product

http://www.************.com/forum/bo...ml#post8417554

I have used NO xplode and amp 02. I am not very responsive to stimulants such as caffeine or the energy drinks (i could drink 2 of them or a 32oz coffee and sleep like ababy). I must say that NO xplode was kind of a pain in the ass to take and it really didn't do as much as i'd like for the amount I paid. amp02 turns me into an animal I must admit - psychological or not I don't care it works. I didn't even get pumped up when I took NOxplode yet when I take amp02 I yell at myself on the way to the gym and while im lifting and whatnot. I feel like a different person really, but I have to take the full 10 and even then I don't feel jittery or anything. I wish that I could get more than a month out of the cost of what I pay for amp02, but I mean it works for me so meh.

If I had to compare amp02 to something it would be like taking a decent dose of adderol if any of you have done that. I have ADD so I am prescribed it and sometimes if I take more than I should it's comparable to the effect of amp02 (and let me tell you it is a very productive feeling).

So ampo2 > NOxplode from a person who has taken both

http://www.************.com/forum/bo...ml#post8418177

NO explode made me nauseous, that sucked. AMP02 is amazing, if it kicks in while im driving to the gym it freaks me out, but as long as im in the gym ive never had anything better.
    The way i see it, take the time you've spent getting pumped up for hard lifts, which is probably quite alot. Finding the right song, jumping up and down, or getting your head psyched up. Throw that away. No music. No jumping. Just look at the bar, and know it is going to move. That is the experience of amp02.

Blog Entries
    ^^^^^Hmm yeah thats an on topic post addressing the OP question - NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Yeah like i thought - u cant explain - cause its bs.
    Lets throw this in the mix as well :

"As an MAO inhibitor, it’s advised that yohimbe not be taken with any food or drink containing tyramines (cheese, chocolate, beer, aged meats, nuts, etc.) In addition, yohimbe should not be taken with the amino acids tyrosine or phenylalanine, as this may cause a rise in blood pressure. There is also a danger if yohimbe is taken with caffeine, amphetamines, anti-depressants, antihistamines, or sedatives."

I guess that isnt important since you already have an ingredient which may cause kidney damage and kidneystrain ...so what the hell may as well recommend this too....
    Oh wait that ingredient may be in AMP 02 ..i forget which one..either way - great advice and your "explaination" is assenine....

A2theJ - the product already contains a blood /brain barrier crossing stimulant and it doesnt work for you...the addition of another will not change that fact ...and as u see may not be very smart safety wise as well. If u did add yohimbe- any effects u felt would be strictly from the yohmibe (based on your experience) - not this product. It also may not be safe. Period.

well im not taking anything with it, Im jsut gunna try it again 3 with meal 1 and what ever meal falls around 12pm. On a side not i took 4 at 12pm and slept like crap last night but to give this stuff a chance im going to try again, Maybe i had alot on my mind, But either way im going to give AgxSports products one more chance before i completely say there stuff doesnt work for me.

green182 is offline Junior Member

So lets get this straight//
    I shouldnt take yohimbe with the lipflame? Also I take amino acids that contain the ones listed. Should I quit taking the yohimbe?

Blog Entries
    i wouldnt - but hey i woudnt take lipoflame *L* - jmo......

Thread Information