JonEberle is offline New Member

scandishake - any thoughts?

I would not plan on using this shake to replace my pre or post workout shake, just as a meal replacement before and after work, sometimes in the morning when Im in a rush. Im not a nutrition whiz and have just started really getting into very specific dieting, and would like to know if this shake is enough/healthy if I am bulking.

The reason Id really like to know is because I have a source that I can get as many as I can drink for free.

Thanks for any advice guys!

www.scandishake.com

Rock88 is offline Junior Member
    I would say no because I dont like mixing fats and carbs together.

JonEberle is offline New Member
    good point for sure, what if was to only take this shake once a day for breakfast? Im a very trim 180 lb guy, low body fat percentage and I have no interest in being cut as of now. I dont compete and my number one goal is to get bigger. If these fats are going to hinder that goal, then I definitely would not take this shake. If the only bad effects would be adding fat to my body, then it matters not to me, unless it sacrifices my gains in muscle.

I love having these shakes for free, but I would discontinue them in a second if I knew they were harming my gains in bulking. Thanks for your opinion Rock, I will definitely take the high fat into consideration

Thread Information