JonEberle is offline New Member

muscle milk and oats

Does anybosy think this is worth the extra money for less servings than the original muscle milk?

Ive been using the muscle milk for quite some time now and have had good experience with it; I thought the new oat version would be worth trying until I looked at the nutrition facts.

Any opinions?

ok, maybe not an interesting thread, but some replies would be greatly appreciated

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    worth a try considering the very satisfying "muscle milk"...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    One jug won't kill your pocket book. If you don't like it stick to the original muscle milk and toss some oats into the blender with it. Muscle Milk is probably one of the best tasting protein powders I've tried.

I agree the riginal is a great product, and also one jug wont kill my pocket book for sure - what I am concerned with is that I wouldnt take both at the same time, and looking at the nutrition facts it looks as if the only positive difference with the oats version is more carbs.

If this is the case, Id rather not sacrifice taking the original - simply because I get plenty of carbs with my current diet.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew any other reason the oat version may be a positive alternative

Thread Information