JonEberle is offline New Member

Im 99% convinced - Superdrol

I dont want this to be just another thread about superdrol, I have some questions I dont believe have been covered as of yet. Thanks to anyone who can help out!

I wanted to do M1T but never got around to it because I was scared of the side effects, and then the ban. After reading up on Superdrol, I am just about convinced Im ready to try something.

I do have a few general questions that I would love to know about before starting. As with anything I take seriously, Ive done the research and I have a good idea of what to expect and how to take care of myself. Im a 22 year old experienced lifter and dieter, yet have never done anything outside of creatine and protein, an NO product, and the animal multis.

1)Its been a crazy summer thus far - after classes got out in the spring I moved home to work for 8 weeks. Thus, I lost my routine, my time, and most unfortunately didnt make it to any gym, not one time, the entire 8 weeks. I moved back, and have only been getting back in the gym for about two weeks now. Ive lost 15 lbs and have dropped about 15 - 20% strength on most compound lifts(I cant believe this!). *How long should I wait before beginning the Superdrol?

2)Although I have done the research, Im still a little confused as to everything I need to get this done and the costs associated. Unfortunately I dont have an excess of money as I am a college student, but it is a priority and Im willing to spend what I have. If someone wouldnt mind breaking down everything needed to do this along with the average cost I would expect to pay for these things.

What I can gather from info I have gotten:

Superdrol - $50
    Hawthorne Berry - $12
    Clomid - $45
    Nolva - $cant find this anywhere, is it the same as Novadex - $35
    Milk Thistle - $5
    Red Yeast Rice - $25
    Fish Oil - $10
    Niacin - $15

So Im assuming around $200? Are there any other supps or supplies I need to factor in besides syringes for Clomid?

I just want to get a good idea for what a good price is and estimate what Im looking at spending so I can fit it in the budget. Im not sure as to what supplies I would need to take this either. One last question, is there any particular supplier that you prefer to use for the majority of these items (I will not go to GNC, online seems to be cheaper 100% of the time)

THANKS!
    Jon
    Last edited by JonEberle; 08-01-2005 at 04:18 AM.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Novla....AR-R , look on the top of this webpage and click the banner. Hope it goes well with your mice.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Clomid when bought usually comes with an oral syringe.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    make sure you have gotton back to your original strength first.

once you have gotton to your original strength, give yourself atleast 2 extra weeks of holding the strength there before cycling

Just my opinion

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Clomid when bought usually comes with an oral syringe.
    You mean Oral Dropper my man. Oral syringe sounds harsh.

And on a side note Jon Eberle, don't inject the Clomid. Just use the Dropper or the Syringe casing to measure the right dose homeboy.

ok good deal, I wasnt going to until I found out more about it - now I have, thanks a bunch.

Ill wait an extra week then and make it three weeks after returning to original strength, should be about 5 weeks from now.

To anyone who has done the superdrol before, do my prices look about right?

I ordered the sd today. Im excited and nervous as hell, never experienced anything like what everyone is going through.

Only one company makes this stuff correct??

Im 22, is it the general opinion this is too young?

edit: also, I never really got much feedback from the first post I made. I have done quite a bit of research, so Im not asking anyone to do it for me. Im just wanting to know if i have all my bases covered

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    If you're 22 and you know you body to a T and you've been lifting for along time and you know how to eat right, I'd say it would be"ok" to run SD. However if you're just running SD to get some wuick gains and you haven't come close to your natural potential then you are wasting your time, because you'll be wasting your 1 cycle (the best one) on getting you close to you potential rather than propelling yourself beyond it. IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    If you're 22 and you know you body to a T and you've been lifting for along time and you know how to eat right, I'd say it would be"ok" to run SD. However if you're just running SD to get some wuick gains and you haven't come close to your natural potential then you are wasting your time, because you'll be wasting your 1 cycle (the best one) on getting you close to you potential rather than propelling yourself beyond it. IMO!
    Im an experienced lifter and I know how to eat right (havent been doing well with it though, but I do know how)

Ive done quite a bit of research and I have realistic goals. Ive been out of the gym for some time now and after getting back in for the last couple weeks Im scared as hell because Im not where I used to be. I plan on waiting for a while, maybe 3 to 4 weeks before jumping into the SD cycle. I definitely agree, I should not do this without doing it exactly right and to the greatest potential bc most likely it will be my only cycle ever.

I missed out on M1T cuz i was scared, and I just dont want to miss out on this. I guess I may be thinking about doing this for the wrong reasons though, I am looking for something to keep me motivated, I have a problem slacking off like once every 3 months for a week or two, and I lose gains so quick. I just want to get serious!!

Im about 175 and 5 foot 9 something, 22 years old, have been lifting off and on (more on than off) for about 7 years now. My training partner is a bodybuiler (damn near pro) but hes 100% natural, so I dont bring this up to him. I have a hellish schedule with school and work, but I think I can make it work if I just get focused.

I realize that I may need to get focused before doing this, instead of using this to get focused. I have the determination and the drive and the knowledge, I just have a bad habit of slipping every now and then. Im hitting it hard now after the slippage, its just so depressing not being anywhere close to where I was. I know everyones heard this/experienced this and I know the advice I would give - bust ass and stay with it, eat right, and get your rest!

Cliffs: Im talking to myself pretty much. I have some discipline issues, and am antsy to get started with SD but realize I may need to wait longer than Im giving myself. Advice, comments, appreciated!
    Last edited by JonEberle; 08-03-2005 at 10:32 AM.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I think if you are going to run the cycle, you're going about it the right way. Eat right, train hard for a few months and see where you go. Order the SD and just keep it, I mean stuff won't go bad for a while. You may find that getting your life straight and eating right is all you need. Then you can wait for a plateu and bust the hell out of it with a 3-4 week SD cycle. IMO many people report gains on something like SD, because yes SD does work and its powerful but also when taking a sup of any kind it tends to get people to train hard and eat right. If you had given the a sugar pill they most likely would have made good gains as well. Anyways when you decide to run the SD let us know how its goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I think if you are going to run the cycle, you're going about it the right way. Eat right, train hard for a few months and see where you go. Order the SD and just keep it, I mean stuff won't go bad for a while. You may find that getting your life straight and eating right is all you need. Then you can wait for a plateu and bust the hell out of it with a 3-4 week SD cycle. IMO many people report gains on something like SD, because yes SD does work and its powerful but also when taking a sup of any kind it tends to get people to train hard and eat right. If you had given the a sugar pill they most likely would have made good gains as well. Anyways when you decide to run the SD let us know how its goes!
    Thanks very much for the advice, I really needed to hear (rather read) someone say this. I've got it ordered and I will hang on to it until I get to a plateau as I know I have a lot to gain without using it. I appreciate your feedback and I look forward to posting my great results in 3-4 months!

Thread Information