Darion is offline Banned

Location for superdrol purchase.

My step-brother would like to know where the best place to buy superdrol is... He's basically a 6'2 150 lb weakling and.. I'm not sure if he even needs something like superdrol before gaining a LITTLE mass and as far as I know he doesn't even lift currently.. He won't listen to me though and still is going to pursue the superdrol regardless so the most legitiment and cheapest source would be appreciated.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    It sounds like he needs to work on his diet. Superdrol wont do jack if he isnt eating right. discountanabolics.com is where i bought mine.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    developing a base of muscle using superdrol is retarted. dont do it.

THE REASON WHY PEOPLE USE STEROIDS OR ANABOLICS (WHEN USED CORRECTLY) IS TO GO BEYOND THEIR NATURAL POTENTIAL. WHEN USED PROPERLY, THIS IS DONE AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF PROPER TRAINING AND DIETING... WHEN IT BECOMES EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO GAIN MORE.

USING ANABOLICS NOW WILL ONLY SCREW UP HIS NATURAL POTENTIAL AND ISNT WORTH IT. HAVE HIM GAIN ATLEAST 50LBS BEFORE USING ANABOLICS... AND HE WILL GAIN IT VERY VERY FAST SINCE IT WILL BE HIS FIRST GAINS. ASK ANY OF THE MODS HERE AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THE FIRST MUSCLE YOU GAIN COMES THE FASTEST

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    You can purchase Superdrol at bodybuilding.com. They will provide you with top-notch service and a low price.

Thread Information