mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up My 4 weeks of SUPERDROL diary....

Hello there guys.. Here is my current superdrol diary..
    I'm in the end of the 2nd week(2 more days to go) and I have gained more or less 8 pounds as of now , I don't know if I'm going to gain anymore or not..

Well here is the situation...
    I have noticed a small significant increase in muscle strength, just the same weight but more reps. To be honest I thought I would gain more strenght but doesn't seem that way. I feel very tight and pumped almost all day but my back is feeling kind of tight too and it's giving me problems to do squats and deadlifts. Are there any pills for a tight back or any kind of relief for this problem(apart from stretching to death)?

I started with 10 ml for 2 days and the rest of it with 20 ml per day as of now. Here are the suppl.. I'm taking.

1 1000 mg of Milk thistle
    1 1200 mg of flax seed in pill form
    1 Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg + Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg
    1 100 mg of L-Arginine
    1 450 mg of Cascara Sagrada
    2 500 mg of Flush Free Niacin

I was thinking of increasing my SD to 3 pills a day but I think it wouldn't be smart to increase If I already have tightness in my lowerback.

Please give me your suggestions and advice!!

..I worked out chest and shoulders on Monday and I decided to do just 2 sets of bench press and shoulder press...today(Wednesday) just to check my strength and to my suprise my bench increased by 15 pounds for the same reps...

..I know that PCT is required for Superdrol to stop the gains we made during the cycle. As I have read that Clomid and Nolva are pretty much the same but Nolva is significantly stronger than clomid.

Would it be enough to keep the muscle gains if we were to use only nolva for the PCT cycle?

Please respond... Thanks in advance..

Darkness is offline Member
    No you need both clomid and nolva to have a good PCT dont try to be a cheap skate on these things. Also get some clen .

mitch911 is offline Member
    what does the clen do for the pct? help with fatloss...if so would ECA do the trick?

Taurus is offline Member
    clen allows you to keep up the high intake of calories during pct without putting on any extra fat...it also helps in maintaining the muscle mass... even though this last point is highly debateable from what i have read in other posts!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Use clomid if you want to restore test to norm. levels.

-Bino

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Switch to Albuterol whihc has the same effects of Clen and has been shown to have an anabolic effect in humans.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Switch to Albuterol whihc has the same effects of Clen and has been shown to have an anabolic effect in humans.
    where can u get albuterol...is it legal?

Its sold as a research chemical.

srry what about just ECA?

Thanks guys for your help...

I read a very informative post under the
    PCT forum and states that one definitely needs to have both clomid and nolva to keep our gains and bring up the test..to normal levels.

So for all of you newguys like me who have or had a doubt of running both clomid and nolva and if they are really necessary to take both..

Yes, I believe one has to take both clomid and nolva to keep all the muscle gains we gained during the cycle.

not sure about clen though...

I'm up to almost 238...I've never been this huge and my legs just seem to have grown the most..

I don't know how much is water retention though. My bench has increased for reps again..previously before increasing up to 15 lbs and my shoulder press too. My back is still tight. My arms have responded the least..I don't know why if my bench press and shoulder press have increased..Oh well, you can't have it all.

This upcoming thursday will be my last day of my 4 week cycle and then to
    PCT.

Great job man, SD continues to impress me. I've been gaining weight for about 6 weeks now.

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Great job man, SD continues to impress me. I've been gaining weight for about 6 weeks now.
    You've been on SD for 6 weeks now?

No going on three weeks and then its done, but I was on other stuff previsouly.

My pct starts on Friday.
    I already have both clomid and nolva...but I don't quite understand the servings..please help me...wouldn't want to overdose...

Clomid 70ml 35 Mg / ML

Does this mean that 1 ML in the syringe = 35 Mg of clomid?

same for nolva

Tamoxifen 50ml 20mg/ml = 1 ml equal to 20 mg

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    yes, your understanding is correct.

there are 35 Mg in each ML of the clomi, and 70 ML total in the bottle

there are 20 Mg in each ML of the tamox, and 50 ML total in the bottle

Quote Originally Posted by mario_ps2

My pct starts on Friday.
    I already have both clomid and nolva...but I don't quite understand the servings..please help me...wouldn't want to overdose...

Clomid 70ml 35 Mg / ML

Does this mean that 1 ML in the syringe = 35 Mg of clomid?

same for nolva

Tamoxifen 50ml 20mg/ml = 1 ml equal to 20 mg

thanks man,, I'm starting the pct tonight... 300 ml of clomid for the first day and 40 ml of nolva for the first 2 weeks ....

I had a good decent cycle of superdrol.. I gained about 15 pound of muscle and maybe 3 or 4 pounds of that is fat...

my bench went up to 315 for reps... about 30 pounds increase in bench press. gained 2 inches on my thighs, about 1/2 inch on my arms (I wish it had been more. .), my shoulders are wider and stronger. gained 1/2 inch on my calves.

However, now the real test will come...I hope my gains won't dissapper..

Quote Originally Posted by mario_ps2
    thanks man,, I'm starting the pct tonight... 300 ml of clomid for the first day and 40 ml of nolva for the first 2 weeks ....

I had a good decent cycle of superdrol.. I gained about 15 pound of muscle and maybe 3 or 4 pounds of that is fat...

my bench went up to 315 for reps... about 30 pounds increase in bench press. gained 2 inches on my thighs, about 1/2 inch on my arms (I wish it had been more. .), my shoulders are wider and stronger. gained 1/2 inch on my calves.

However, now the real test will come...I hope my gains won't dissapper..
    keep us up to date with the pct

update on my PCT superdrol...

My weight has stayed the same. Maybe it's me, but I feel that my strength on squats has improved just a bit..

---perhaps because my lower back tigthness has lessen.. ---, other than that, all my compound movements have stayed with the same weight..

My pump effect has almost dissappeared. My appetite is the same. I feel somewhat tired..perhaps because of Clomid and nolva..but I'm taking coffee and NOxplode...

Sepsis is offline Member
    i had almost same exact results as you bro from my superdrol cycle. bench went up 40lbs. gained 11lbs lean. i am feeling tired as hell 4 days off just like you. i guess its the clomid, i don't know. trying to keep the gains with cee and nitric oxide pre workout. however unlike you, my apetite has went to shiat. i ate anly twice today and had two protein shakes and i could barely stomach them. i don't know, but i'll keep trying.

OH man...! you got to eat more if you want to preserve the lean muscle mass you gain....

Try to eat at least..your favorite foods or even snacks....even though we got to follow a clean strict high protein diet.. I guess it's better than nothing....

Or try to take a super high calorie shake.....

Taurus is offline Member
    i'm into my second week of pct...i felt soo tired the first week... my appetite was completely gone... i felt like throwing up on every meal... things seem to have levelled out now.

tomorrow is the end of my second week of pct and all things have remained the same...

Weight is still 238 and my strength has not decreased on my compound movements..

I'm still taking 100 ml of clomid and 50 ml of tamox every day.

I don't know if I should stay with same dosage of milligrams for my last 2 weeks of pct?

the side effects of the pct has almost completely dissappeared.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Mario, any sides from the superdrol?
    oily skin ,acne, thin hair?
    also, r u using the AR-R pct stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Mario, any sides from the superdrol?
    oily skin ,acne, thin hair?
    also, r u using the AR-R pct stuff?
    The most unpleasant side effect from superdrol was a super tight back, which can affect you in some ways..you can do squats or deadlifts but it feels very uncomfortable, other than that, I didn't experience oily skin, acne, or thinning of my hair. OH yes, one other side effect...I gained like 18 pounds, a little a bit of fat..you can't help it.... and nice strength overall.

I'm using Nolva and clomid for pct along with milk thistle and flax oil capsules.

why does everyone who runs sd start at 20mg right away pretty much ..why not 10,20,30,then maybe 40?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    why does everyone who runs sd start at 20mg right away pretty much ..why not 10,20,30,then maybe 40?

mainly becasue the weight gain appears rapidly during the first and second week

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    I did start with 10 ml for 3 days then bumped to 20 for the next 11 days and then remained with 30...

I wanted to increase to 40 ml but the back tightness was just so unbearable..

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    question to people who have done superdrol, why not take the leap into test and a more standard anabolic cycle, is superdrol that much safer, and that much "weaker" then a standard anabolic cycle. And if side effects r the same, why not just take the stronger stuf?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    clen allows you to keep up the high intake of calories during pct without putting on any extra fat...it also helps in maintaining the muscle mass... even though this last point is highly debateable from what i have read in other posts!
    Wrong. Clen allows you to go from a high calori intake on-cycle to a lower calori off-cycle without losing muscle. Clen has nothing to do with fat loss people. It merely helps you go real low on calories without losing muscle.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    ????/

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Wrong. Clen allows you to go from a high calori intake on-cycle to a lower calori off-cycle without losing muscle. Clen has nothing to do with fat loss people. It merely helps you go real low on calories without losing muscle.
    Interesting... I always thought that you wanted to keep the calories high during PCT. Your body has enough to deal with while your hormones are fluctuating and you're trying to adjust to the additional weight. Right? That and I thought that the anticatabolic effect of clen wasn't clear until several weeks of use (according to hooker's writeup)???

fL

Today was my last day of superDrol. I have lost some pounds about 5 to 6 pounds and went from 138 to 132 and had gained about 3 to 4 pound of fat during my cycle. I have lost 1 inch on my thighs, I don't know if it's from water or muscle, I'm still lifting the same lbs. for squats!

My bench press has not decresed, 1 to 2 reps at the most. So overall I'm quite satisfied but I wish I hadn't lost that inch on my thighs. I went through my complete PCT of 4 weeks, with Nolva 100 ml and Clomid 40 ml.

What blood tests do we need?

I'm assuming...

blood test for the liver...
    blood tests for cholesterol and lipids..

What type of test is needed to check our levels of Testosterone , if there is one?

Thread Information