DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

Thermogain ??????????

I thought about taking some Thermogain. But, it incorporates creatine with caffeine......I thought those cancelled each other out. Do you think that Thermogain is good product or not?

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    I Was Taking It With There Pump Tech For A While I Dont Know Which Of The Two It Was But I Leaned Out A Little And Stayed Pretty Hard All Through The Day. It Seemed To Be An Ok Product But For What Your Gettin You Could Probably Find It In Another Product For Cheaper.

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member
    creatine (CEE the better one) isnt cancelled with caffeine, ive been using the combination for a long time and have had the best results thowing in some ephedrine into the mix for lean muscle gains. i went ahead with the combination after reading a study from muscular development.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddySherles
    I thought about taking some Thermogain. But, it incorporates creatine with caffeine......I thought those cancelled each other out. Do you think that Thermogain is good product or not?
    The amount of creatine in Thermogain is, IMO, useless. I wouldn't rely on it for that purpose. I have heard the same thing about the caffeine depleting the water stored by creatine, but its never really stopped me from having my coffee, etc while I'm taking creatine.
    As far as Thermogain being a good product? I personally hate Muscletech, but I did acquire a free bottle here and there. I think its ok for a preWO boost and IMO stronger than Hydroxycut.

As far as "building muscle while burning fat" according to Muscletech? I say, .

fL

Thread Information