PlimoMan is offline Junior Member

Helping out a friend

My friend is thinking of trying M1T, hes got progenesys 90 caps 10mg. Now he was just going to do this with no research, he has no internet or computer, so i told him id help him out. Dont want to loose my training parter to injury!

I've read nsa's post and did a search for m1t and got allot if info, but I jsut want to make sure I get a little more before passing this on.

Hes going to take the recomended dose for the first cycle. 1 pill a day for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off. He might do this 3 times or so, based on the results and if theres any sides. Now will he need to use any PCT for these mild cycles?

Once hes done this cycle, should he up the dose and do the 4 week cycle? I was thinking 20mg for 4 weeks, then PCT for 4 like nsa's post. Will he need the same PCT if he just does the M1T without stacking all the other stuff? I've notice that its injection too, im not sure about that at all, do you have to poke it somewhere specific? it looks like its a little needle about 1/8 of an inch.

Any help is apreciated!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PlimoMan
    Hes going to take the recomended dose for the first cycle. 1 pill a day for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off. He might do this 3 times or so, based on the results and if theres any sides. Now will he need to use any PCT for these mild cycles?
    I dont think he should run it like that. I think just do a solid 4 weeks. I would also do more than 10mg. But thats just me. Some guys havent even noticed a dif. when they do 30 mg. I would start with 2 caps per day. He should space them at like 10-12 hr intervals since the half life is short and it will stay in his system better that way.

Once hes done this cycle, should he up the dose and do the 4 week cycle? I was thinking 20mg for 4 weeks, then PCT for 4 like nsa's post. Will he need the same PCT if he just does the M1T without stacking all the other stuff? I've notice that its injection too, im not sure about that at all, do you have to poke it somewhere specific? it looks like its a little needle about 1/8 of an inch.
    What needs to be injected? Def nothing to be injected if he's only running M1t and no test base.
    Still run full PCT if only using M1t alone, it is more than likely only needed for three weeks tho. I dont think 4 is necessary. But he should play it by how he feels after 3, if hes still got no libido or w/e than keep going with it to be safe.

-Bino

Thanks for the quick reply....

I will tell him that the 2 week on 2 week off is not a great idea, seems like a wast. One in the AM 7ish then one in the afternoon 4ish should be good then, i heard it might make you wide awake at night if taken too late.

For the PCT, aint the Clomi and nova from anabolicreview-research stuff you inject? I might be way off, but the picture looks like a seringe with a cap, hiding a little needle. Is it just a measure seringe? either way, should he do both of that with milkth as PCT or is that overkill since hes not doing any test?

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

For the PCT, aint the Clomi and nova from anabolicreview-research stuff you inject? I might be way off, but the picture looks like a seringe with a cap, hiding a little needle. Is it just a measure seringe? either way, should he do both of that with milkth as PCT or is that overkill since hes not doing any test?
    No, its am oral dropper, just looks like a seringe

oh well thats good news. I clicked on the nova link from nsa's post and it actaully brings me to Tamox, is this a new name or a different product?

One more question on the Clomi and the Tamox, does the 70ml 35mg/ml mean that its 35mg per 1 ml, so one bottle of each should be enough for his PCT?

One bottle will be enuff yes. The oral dropper is 1ml. So on each bottle Tamox or Clomid it will say 20mg/ml and 35mg/ml respectively. So if he wants 40 mg tamox he takes two full pumps of the oral dropper. And tamox is the active ingredient: its tamoxifen citrate just called Nolvadex .

And he should take both of those along with milk thistle. It will not be overkill because Tamox and Clomid work in different ways. Clomis is more to help natural test levels bounce back while tamox is more of an anti-e, so he doesnt get bitch tanakas and help to reduce bloat etc. Milk thistle will help his liver to recover.

-Bino

Im looking online for milk thistle and found a few places, but the label reads

Milk Thistle Seed Extract (80 silymarin) 250mg
    Milk Thistle Powder 250mg

Does this mean its a 500mg per pill or is only one extract the one im looking for?

same problem with Hawthorne berry extract

Hawthorn Dried Extract (Top Branches With Flowers) 1.8%-2.2% Vitexin 300 mg
    Hawthorn (Berry) 200 mg **%

Does this mean 500mg a pill?

Also can i order from anabolicreview-research if I am canadian. Tomax, Clomid and Clen .

Thanks

For milk thistle I would just go to a regular drug store and purchase it in the vitamins and herbal isle. It will usually be 70 or 80% silymarin, this wont make much of a dif. I think 80% is now standardized tho. So all you need to do is buy that and take the recommended dose on the bottle, or around 1000mg per day. I have never myself purchased hawthorne berry extract but I would assume you dont want the top branches with flowers, you merely want the berry extract. Best bet is go into a store that sells it, I hear some GNC's do and just say to the employee "I want ....." and let them get it so you know its right.

And you can order off of AR-R if you're Canadian, its not a problem at all. You will get the package in about a week.

-Bino

I cant seem to find 4-AD from the guys localy here, which sucks. The guy still ahs some testobol he took a few months back. Would this be a good subtitute for the 4-AD? Or anything else he can take?

Thread Information