Animosity is offline New Member

ATD + ActivaTe = great natural cycle?

Hey guys, this is my first post but I've been lurking for around 3 weeks. I like this site so far and it doesn't contain so many n00bs like bb.com does. Note: I also post under this handle on BB.com.

So heres my deal, I've done my far share of reading on natural "cycles" so to speak and how beneficial they can be. Products like Tribulus, OXO-6, etc. Unfortunately, these natural test boosters don't have great feedback and after reading quite a bit user feedbacks it is easy to understand how one could be deterred from buying such products.

Well...is that about to change? DS is coming out with ActivaTe and their NHA stack sounds very promising. Well...I'm having the idea of stacking ATD and ActivaTe (when it comes out). I figure this would be much more cheaper and effective than stacking their recommended Rebound XT and ActivaTe. So...what do you guys think about this idea? I'm still a GIGANTIC n00b when it comes to PHs, AAS, and such, especially with the chemistry behind it. Fortunately my interest fuels me to read on.

Any feedback would be great.

Here are some stats of mine:

Age 21, 5'11, 190lbs, 12BF%~, 4 day split Max-OT style. Been lifting for a few years, swam in junior college, getting serious about natural supplementation and nutrition for only around 6 months.

Strength:

Shoulder Press: Dumbells 80lbers x 6
    Chest Press: Dumbells 95lbers x 6
    Squat 385x6
    DL 275 x 6 (my grip sucks)
    Leg Press 540lbs x10
    Lat Pulls 230lbs x 6

just to name a few.

Supplementation: Creatine Mono (Cee wasn't all that good to me), BCAAs, CM, Fish Oil, Multi, Whey, Vitamin C, just got off the EC stack and I'm starting the YC stack in two weeks, Green Tea extract, Thunder on certain days.

My diet is clean but I do allow myself 1-2 cheat meals a week.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Seems like it would be a good, natural test type cycle.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    rebound is available through the DS website bro and you can find ATD for 20 bucks if you look in the right places

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    rebound is available through the DS website bro and you can find ATD for 20 bucks if you look in the right places
    Right...I sourced ATD ala PA. But It wouldn't make sense to do a NHA stack with Rebound and ATD. I'm looking foward to a NHA stack involving either ATD + ACT or ACT + Rebound.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    activate is on the DS website as well

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    activate is on the DS website as well
    yes Sir, sure is. but its not availible yet, supposedly mid-end this month

Thread Information