mitch911 is offline Member

How long can u run ECA for

I have been using ECA stack for almost 1 month and a half somewhere i think after 4 weeks i took 1 week break off of it...How long can some1 use it for ..even tho u may feel no surge of energy like the first 2 weeks of trying it does the fat burning still work ?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    You body will build a tolerance to the ECA stack, as you said. IMO, it remains an effective fat burner without cycling off. For example, if after 12 weeks you decide to stop the stack; I can almost guarantee that you bodyfat percentage will go up. If anyone doubts this, just try it and see for yourself. Worrying about down-regulation of receptors is over-rated.

Animosity is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    I have been using ECA stack for almost 1 month and a half somewhere i think after 4 weeks i took 1 week break off of it...How long can some1 use it for ..even tho u may feel no surge of energy like the first 2 weeks of trying it does the fat burning still work ?

sorry for hijacking your thread. But have you tried just the EC stack. If so...how did it compare. This question is applicable to anyone...thanks guys.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    you can run it as long as you want as long as you have all the pills

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    on a serious note....about 6 weeks i run it for......ive only cut once though .....im a bulker

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off works for me

Jerzey is offline Member
    I use it a few days a week (4 or so) before workouts, this way I'm not really using it as my "fat burner" but for the lift before workouts (since I have to workout at the end of the day) and it helps me burn more calories with a stronger workout and gives me the lift to get through with decent cardio after lifting

I use it all the time that way.. some weeks none at all, but I'm not constantly putting it in my system all day long. I also take benadryl, not just for beta receptors but because it helps me sleep when I take ECA since I take it after work.

Thread Information