jeremyhestercctx is offline New Member

NCAA REGS are not fun.

Sooo yea. i'm a college cheerleader andd NCAA has TONS of regs on what u can take and can't take as far as substances in ur body (it goes as far as like red bulls and green tea....::sheesh::..) here's the list http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/ed_o...ug_classes.pdf
    so here's what me and a friend from a supplement store came up with...

T7
    Pyruvate 1000
    Viraloid
    Nitrix
    Cell Mass
    Ultra Size protein

all at their respected times....yay, nah? anything better that would fit guidlines? HIT ME BACK! thanks guys.

BTW. i'm 18, 5'11", 210 and on a 4 day two body parts a day strait mass workout.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Do they even test you? I know that several sports are not tested on a regular basis and I can't see the NCAA putting too much of their effort in testing for performance enhancing drugs with cheerleaders (sorry if that sounded offensive, it was not meant to be). Find out when you can be tested and take what you want, just not during that time.

nah man don't worry about it, IT'S FUN! just started after i graduated. All i do is throw girls in the air. lol idk something new to learn and get good and and plus i get free gym membership!! haha and a scholarship....BUT anyways....Yea they test us. we're a competetive squad so they'll prolly throw it in sometime around competition season (spring) but still i was just seeing if that was a strong stack for what i technically CAN use. WB! thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyhestercctx
    nah man don't worry about it, IT'S FUN! just started after i graduated. All i do is throw girls in the air. lol idk something new to learn and get good and and plus i get free gym membership!! haha and a scholarship....BUT anyways....Yea they test us. we're a competetive squad so they'll prolly throw it in sometime around competition season (spring) but still i was just seeing if that was a strong stack for what i technically CAN use. WB! thanks.
    Oh believe me, I know its fun. I had several friends who did it in highschool and if your getting a scholarship for it, thats even better. If you want to stay safe and run what you can use, most guys basically stick to creatine and protein. You would see good results from those two and whatever else you want to add in, I would bring it to your trainer and have him check it out.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    You could also run tribulus, I don't see it on the list.

Hm. cool. thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    You could also run tribulus, I don't see it on the list.
    We are told that we cannot be on anything that affects testosterone levels (I don't know if trib actually does this, but it claims to). Like I said before, bring it to your trainer. You may be able to take it, you may not. Either way, it is best to play it safe.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Dont waste your money on viraloid...

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextBigThing
    We are told that we cannot be on anything that affects testosterone levels (I don't know if trib actually does this, but it claims to). Like I said before, bring it to your trainer. You may be able to take it, you may not. Either way, it is best to play it safe.
    As long as your test to epitest levels are below 6:1 you are fine. Tribulus just causes your body to produce more natural test so you should be fine. But yes, it is a good idea to be safe.

Thread Information