chest6 is offline Banned

Max Lmg Advice

Hey guys, I thought I would do a quick max lmg cycle
    Should I do

A. 4 week cycle 75mgs a day(3 pills) for 4 weeks

or since it is not methylized..I could go a little longer

B. 6 week cycle week 1-3 75mg
    week 4-6 100mg (4 pills)

or something along those lines...feel free critique and/or tell me im stupid and I should go at it a different way.

I got the pct down..i forget what this stuff is called but its like tribulas or it has it in it..that for 4 weeks.
    I dont really feel like going through the hastle to get nolva and/or clomid...this stuff doesnt seem that harsh anyway.
    Last edited by chest6; 08-04-2005 at 07:47 PM.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You prolly don't need Clomid or Nolva, Max didn't shut me down too hard you could def do 6 weeks but the longer you run it, you're more likely to get shut down. I would run a PCT with an ATD analog, something like Rebound XT or Ultra HOTer, that'll be fine. I think you'll like Max LMG, good gains, some water but a very solid compund. You could easily do 100mg per day the last week or two. Good luck, lemme know how its goes.

chest6 is offline Banned
    B it is...thanks a lot man...I was reading all sort of posts with you in them about this stuff earlier looked good to me. Ya with the pct it was something along the lines of what you said..a rebound XT..something along those lines..I will let you know most likely by tmr..Thanks for the quick response.

chest6 is offline Banned
    bump for a little more

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    i personally would get some clomid...

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    B it is...thanks a lot man...I was reading all sort of posts with you in them about this stuff earlier looked good to me. Ya with the pct it was something along the lines of what you said..a rebound XT..something along those lines..I will let you know most likely by tmr..Thanks for the quick response.
    i got 2 bottles ill wait till u do yours , i look forward to your posts regarding your cycle , GOOD LUCK !

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    You prolly don't need Clomid or Nolva, Max didn't shut me down too hard you could def do 6 weeks but the longer you run it, you're more likely to get shut down. I would run a PCT with an ATD analog, something like Rebound XT or Ultra HOTer, that'll be fine. I think you'll like Max LMG, good gains, some water but a very solid compund. You could easily do 100mg per day the last week or two. Good luck, lemme know how its goes.
    Ya the thing I was talking about was Ultra HOTter..I think that should work just fine, I am going to start it either at the beginning of week 5 or week 6.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by chest6; 08-05-2005 at 07:09 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    nothing?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Easy, brotha....I think that plan is just fine. Ultra Hotter will be just fine

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Easy, brotha....I think that plan is just fine. Ultra Hotter will be just fine
    will do, starting tmr..ill get my log up and running pretty soon

Thread Information