Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HiFi is offline Associate Member

your supplements and vitamins are about to be banned

All the supplements and vitamins you use today are about to be banned by a bill called Codex Alimentarus . How can such an evil bill pass without a public uproar? The fact is most of the public doesnt even know about it. Once it gets here, it will be illegal to buy, sell, recommend or use any but 28 ultra-low dose nutrients, natural supplements, herbs, enzymes or other natural treatments whether you are a licensed health professional or not.

Vitamin C, for example, at any dosage higher than 200 mg per day will be illegal. A gram of Vitamin C will be an illegal substance! The dose of Co Q 10 which has been shown to resolve breast cancer in some patients (400 mg per day) will be illegal because Co Q 10 will be totally illegal at any dose.

Only 28 nutrients will be allowed, but the maximum upper limits have been set so low that they have little or no clinical impact in keeping us healthy and none at all in returning us to a state of health if we are ill. And those which are available will be exorbitantly priced.

Included in the bill is a ban on all natural farming in favor of genetically engineered food. This means goodbye to naturally grown/raised, non-genetically altered food. Goodbye to free range, steroid and harmone free meat. To sum it up, vitamin supplements will be banned except for doseages set at RDA or below. And all your foods will be genetically altered so that the nutritional value an vitamins will be gravely diminished from that of a naturally grown raised food. Click the Website and read about Codex Alimentarus . Act now before its too late.

Angelis is offline Banned
    WTF???... How the hell do they think this is a good thing?

Give me a petition to sign or better yet lets all picket at congress.

zOaib is offline VET
    i swear someone will die if this happens !

please guys click here on this link and start sending faxes to congress i just did ............... its what these guys recommend to do to stop this bullcrap thx !

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    This has been coming on for while about a year ago I posted on another thread that virtually all vitamins and supplements will be banned. for 2 simple reasons 1)MONEY 2) THEY ARE NOT PATENTABLE. This will allow big drug companies to patent some trivial version of say vitamin C under their name. Then guess what we will need to see a DR for an rx which = $ in the doctors pocket, and a pharmacy ie: big drug companies which =$ in the pockets of drug companies and Walgreens etc.....

They are taking the gifts of God and exploiting them for personal profit, may they ALL burn in HELL!

I think this is the straw that is gonna break to back of the tie died Berkinstock crowd. look out for militant hippies.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Here is the only official website for this commision http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Well don't yall love Bush now! America is turning from one of the most advanced nations of the world to a ****hole!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    **** that bull****, this **** is not happening and if it does **** it, Im moving to Canada!

I will never move to Canada... but that is bull****, is this for real, or some wack ass internet ****?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    nah its real, i actually just saw some guy talking about it on tv, he said they recently tried to make Vitamin c banned to buy over the counter. this is complete bull****, pretty soon their gonna make u get a perscription for toothpaste, WTF is going on

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    This is bull****.. im sending 6 faxes off right now.. everybody who can should also do the same thing.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    This is bull****.. im sending 6 faxes off right now.. everybody who can should also do the same thing.
    I will be doing my part as well

This is ridiculous.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    It will never happen.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    prolangtum dont be so sure, do urself a favor n send a fax, cant hurt

BULKING_N is offline Junior Member
    Won't it be an idea if all the supplement tycoons and online sites such as bodybuilding.com outsource to Canada and Europe/Asia??? But then again, it will be illegal to import these things into the US!!
    I cant believe this.. Really.. So because I want to use 5000 mg of Vit C, that iwll be illegal. This is a nightmare even though I dont live in the US.

VDubVR6powR is offline New Member
    wow...that is ridiculous.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    It will never happen.

Why don't you do your part to make sure that it does not happen. Write or fax your statesman. I don't usually do such things as this myself.. but this is way ****ed up.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Those fukass mother.....grrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

This should be posted in the steroid questions forum just so EVERYONE can read it and send in a fax!

They want to turn us into malnutritioned sheep!
    Watch, even though the soil they use to grow our plants and feed our livestock is already on purpose weak, they are probably gona make it even worse.

I hope those bastards burn in hell! Countless people die, countless people suffer all cuz a handfull of assholes want to wipe their asses with $1000 bills!

I guess everyone stock up!

This has been coming for a while, and it is the biggest load of bull**** ever. Ridiculous.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well believe it or not, there isn't a **** thing that "our" faxes are going to do... but.... CORPORATE AMERICA will step in. GNC, Vitamin Shop, and all those mutil-billion $ chains will stop it. But, you need to support them. This is when a business actually needs the backing of their consumers. So, keep sending faxes, but remember to support the vendors. Alot of $ will be put out to fight this. Just think of the size of let's say EAS alone. You know what kind of money they're spending. It all comes down to one thing...

ANOTHER POLITICAN is looking for a FREE Porsche to drive around town courtesy of the "Lobbiests."

That being said......

Every see the movie "Distingushed Gentleman." It applies here. All the "Vitamin" type businesses both manufacturers and retailers are an untapped source for cash for politicians, and the have lots of cash.

But... remember "Pro-Hormones" that just recently got banned? That being said....

On AS? Need 300g of Protien a day? Better start a farm, cause you got a ****load of chicken to eat today.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    I love my chicken breast! Please Congress dont take that from me! I mean they are going to loose money and make chicken breast smaller and our beef more fatty. This sucks!
    Last edited by Tose22; 04-10-2005 at 11:56 PM.

smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    How could something as ridiculous as this actually pass?! I mean, people won't have the right to eat organically grown food or natural meat? I can't see something like this ever passing, and I will personally bring this matter to as many people's attention to make sure nothing like this will EVER pass. This is the devil's bill, seriously.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Canada loves you

ps: our women are hot and we have all the protien supplements you can eat, wheres the downside?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Canada loves you

ps: our women are hot and we have all the protien supplements you can eat, wheres the downside?

its too **** cold outside!

whitehulk is offline Banned
    i call bs. theirs no way they can do that or will do that. when the fda has a set limin on the min amount of vitamins and minerals a peron has to take in every day to be considered healthy, then they wont make laws so that we cant get enough to get or stay healthy. also for the no natural food growing is a bunch of bull crap!!!! so its gonna be illegal to grow corn and tomatoes in your back yard with out chemicals... fuk no its not. whoever started that rumor needs to be shot.

seanw is offline Banned
    OK so I just read the link in the first post. It says this has been passed in Australia but you can still but any supplement you want there so whats the real story to all of this. ?

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=whitehulk] when the fda has a set limin on the min amount of vitamins and minerals a peron has to take in every day to be considered healthy, then they wont make laws so that we cant get enough to get or stay healthy. QUOTE]

their idea of how much vitamins are healthy for you do not agree with someone who lives an active lifestyle.. do you supplement only to RDA standards? of course not because active people who bodybuild need much more than that

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Are they banning orange juice then? lol

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    guys wake the fvuck up this IS and Will happen mark my words. It has been proven that nature makes most of the best cures for simple ailments. No one has bothered to research them further because there is no money in it. Once this passes you will see 100 different types of vitamin c patented by dozens of companies being "pushed " by the pusher man ie: The Doctor (sorry Docs) these versions will have some minute crappy change in molecular structure that will allow them to be patented. Here comes the $3 vitamin C pill!

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    bump...peeps need to know bout this ****...if this does really happen ima move to the bahamas this country is going down ****ing hill...i think we should get eveyr AS user in the US to start a riot and storm the white house...i h8 this ****ing place. actually correction i h8 our government not this country.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Well don't yall love Bush now! America is turning from one of the most advanced nations of the world to a ****hole!
    wow...... I guess he didn't write the bill... a congressman did.......

and all the other congressmen will agree.. then bush will sign it..

he has not vetoed a bill since in office..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

apexed37 is offline Junior Member
    im so sick of the federal government, republican or democrat they all suck, arnold for president PERIOD, he would never let this pass. nor should we. there is no way our founding fathers would want the government in this much control, if this does indeed happen i will be criminal,

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    F*ck this p.o.s. country.

Bush will get his.

~SC~

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Stop the insanity here. I take it no one read the link that was posted?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/vitamins.asp

This is an urban legend! Read the whole link. Anything that does pass like this would be basically unenforceable anyway.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    anything this provacative without any media after it has to be wrong. im sorry, but someone go to www.snopes.com to get the real story

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule
    Stop the insanity here. I take it no one read the link that was posted?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/vitamins.asp

This is an urban legend! Read the whole link. Anything that does pass like this would be basically unenforceable anyway.
    wow i read the original post, then chekced to see if my post was made... and BAM someone had already beat me to it. congrats on being smart

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Thanks Carbs about time someone saw that link!!!!!!!!

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Our Nation Is So Retarted, We Allow Cigarettes & Alcohol Which Kill I Don't Know How Many People A Year, And They Are Now Trying To Rid The Nation Of Things That Make People Live Longer...Before You Know It You're Gonna Wake Up And Change Is Missing Off Your Dresser And Someone Stole Your Aftershave Cream (Or Bikini Wax For The Ladies) Because It Contained CoQ10...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    Well believe it or not, there isn't a **** thing that "our" faxes are going to do... but.... CORPORATE AMERICA will step in. GNC, Vitamin Shop, and all those mutil-billion $ chains will stop it. But, you need to support them. This is when a business actually needs the backing of their consumers. So, keep sending faxes, but remember to support the vendors. Alot of $ will be put out to fight this. Just think of the size of let's say EAS alone. You know what kind of money they're spending. It all comes down to one thing...

ANOTHER POLITICAN is looking for a FREE Porsche to drive around town courtesy of the "Lobbiests."

That being said......

Every see the movie "Distingushed Gentleman." It applies here. All the "Vitamin" type businesses both manufacturers and retailers are an untapped source for cash for politicians, and the have lots of cash.

But... remember "Pro-Hormones" that just recently got banned? That being said....

On AS? Need 300g of Protien a day? Better start a farm, cause you got a ****load of chicken to eat today.

sad to say the supplement industry is a drop in the ocean compered to the pharmacutical industri so this might very well happen. Kiss your health goodbye, look foward to a future on 20-30 different prescription meds every day to be able to survive on the earth we are ****ing up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information