Luminaire is offline Associate Member

Question about Fizogen's On/Off Cycle

K my shipment from the great folks at allsportsnutrition came in today, and im a little confused. the 'On' cycle bottle says take 2 pills 3 times a day...so the bottle is only supposed to last 15 days...am i reading this wrong? Do I need to buy more 'On' cycle? The Off cycle has enough for 30 days...

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    K my shipment from the great folks at allsportsnutrition came in today, and im a little confused. the 'On' cycle bottle says take 2 pills 3 times a day...so the bottle is only supposed to last 15 days...am i reading this wrong? Do I need to buy more 'On' cycle? The Off cycle has enough for 30 days...
    sorry to burst your bubble there bro , but u just spent good cash on some real TRASH ............... if i were u i wouldnt run that stuff ...... how did u decide to go with this stuff ????

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Uhm, what's in the On product? Their website tells you everything in their OFF product, but for the ON product it just spouts some bs about being anabolic and androgenic (yet it's a non-steroid ). And if it only lasts for 15 days what can you really expect from it? If you don't want to take AAS that is fine, but at least take a supplement like Superdrol that has been proven to work so you get your money worth. In any event, if this stuff works let us know. Good luck with that.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I tried it and it did absoulutely nothing. My mistake for even trying it, but it had just come out when I bought it, so no one knew anything.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    just get some creatine it will do more for ya

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    if you still have a descent amount left take it to a gnc or vitamine shop tell them your girl friend bought it for you and you want to exchange it for some protien or something. just make sure its a corporate store, the franchises are a little sketchy about doing exchanges.

also make sure they sell it before you try to exchange it there.

Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    if you still have a descent amount left take it to a gnc or vitamine shop tell them your girl friend bought it for you and you want to exchange it for some protien or something. just make sure its a corporate store, the franchises are a little sketchy about doing exchanges.
    I don't have any left. I thought that maybe it took a while to see and feel the effects so I took it until it was gone. I wish now that that is what I had done. Live and learn I guess.

we have all done it more than once, its better to learn from other peoples mistakes but sometimes we have to learn from our own better luck next time. so you got no gains what so ever out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    we have all done it more than once, its better to learn from other peoples mistakes but sometimes we have to learn from our own better luck next time. so you got no gains what so ever out of it?
    Well, like I said before, I bought it like the week it came out so no one knew anything about it. As for the results, I got nothing at all. No strength gain, no weight gain, nothing. I actually got better results from Animal Stack.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member

Fizogen=LegalSteroids.com=SDI-Labs=100% garbage!

Thought I'd let you all know that Fizogen is the same damn company that has that hyped up advertisement site LegalSteroids.com, also known as SDI-Labs.
    How do I know this? I researched these guys and the address of both companies are the same. That should speak volumes for itself. All of there stuff is hyped up to be as good as the real thing and some of their products are even labled with actual steroid names, to fool the naive consumer into believing that its as good as the real thing. These places really piss me off! And what keeps them afloat are the uninformed out there that buy the lie. Your only going to fork out a ton of cash on some underdosed pro-hormone products. Don't buy the lie.

Fizogen

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Thought I'd let you all know that Fizogen is the same damn company that has that hyped up advertisement site LegalSteroids.com, also known as SDI-Labs.
    How do I know this? I researched these guys and the address of both companies are the same. That should speak volumes for itself. All of there stuff is hyped up to be as good as the real thing and some of their products are even labled with actual steroid names, to fool the naive consumer into believing that its as good as the real thing. These places really piss me off! And what keeps them afloat are the uninformed out there that buy the lie. Your only going to fork out a ton of cash on some underdosed pro-hormone products. Don't buy the lie.

Fizogen
    That is some pretty good detective work right there. I guess that means we can officially close the book on these products.

Thread Information