Thread: Heartburn

matt12217 is offline Junior Member

Heartburn

Hey yall, I got a question about heartburn... I just started taking NO2 and CE2 and I take 4 pills of the NO2 and 2 Pills of the CE2 in the morning about an hour before I eat. and the same at night about an hour before dinner.

Well I've been getting some killer heartburn, and I don't have a history of heartburn, and I've never gotten heart burn this bad.

I've seriously drank a whole bottle of pepto bismol a day...it makes it go away for 5 minutes...My question is, is there anything I can take or change the way I take the pills or really anything I can do to make my heartburn go away.

I've taken both of the supplements fine by themselves, and I'm not on any juice right now if that helps.

Thanks

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Prilosec....OTC, a little expensive but the best stuff I have ever used. Plus it will take a few days to start working but taken daily after a few you will have no more heartburn.

haha oh man, I can't believe I didn't think of that stuff..well I guess it couldnt hurt. Thanks

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    tums and papaya extract tabs do it for me. I don't get heartburn often, but that's what I do when it comes on. Are you drinking enough water?

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't directly correlate those supps with your heartburn, but possibly indirectly your appetite and physical needs are greater. Therefore diet, eating habits, and calorie intake may be the links to your heartburn... I second the supplementation of papaya extract and other digestive enzymes but you should also pay attention to the small stuff... how fast are you eating, how much in each meal...remember to keep your meals balanced fat/protein/carb and spread out your calories (eat 5-6 meals daily)
    my .02

I ended up getting some prilosec OTC, and my heartburn went away after about a day of that.
    dwaynewade,ODC, I think your right about eatting to fast/ or inproper nutrition. I was drinkin down a ton of coke, the days that I had it bad.
    So I started taking prilosec and drank water instead of coke and that did the trick. I think jus drinking water instead of coke would of solved the problem w/o the prilosec.
    Anyways thanks for the help guys

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I always experience heartburn when I do not take enough water with my oral supplements. The doctor said that I am prone to esophogitis (not sure of proper spelling) and Mylanta would be a quick fix. The extra intake of water, during pill intake, was the long-term solution.

Sweet, I'll keep that in mind...I'm thinkin thats the thing to do

Thread Information