gazelle925 is offline New Member

Help taking caffine and ephedrine

Hello-

I saw that lots of folks on this site recommend taking ephedrine and caffine as supplements for fat loss. So I bought some today, but I don't know how to take it. Please help me!!! How many of each pill should I take and how often per day? I want maximum fat loss!!! I work out 4-5 times per week and I eat pretty good. I need to cut calories, and that is what I am working on doing now. But I need to know how much of the supplements I should/can be taking. Thanks for your help!

XOXO

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    25mg of e with 200mg of c.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    20-25 mg Ephedra akaloids to 200 mg Caffeine

I took out my calculator and checked some of the formulae available...They actually supply just 19.5 mg of Ephedra akaloids per serving..but round it up to 20 mg. This isn't bad in and of itself...as with ephedrine, more isn't necessarily better.

Everyone responds differently to it though so use caution when increasing dosage.

General guidelines indicate that no more than 100 mg of ephedrine should be ingested within a 24-hour period.

DerDon is offline Junior Member
    For the first week keep it at 25mg of e and 200mg of c per day. You really dont want to go higher than this since u just starting off. And try not to take it past 6pm if u want to sleep at night.

If you feel comfortable with this stuff, and the effects start to wear off faster, the beginning of the second week you can up the dosage to another 25mg e and 200mg c in the afternoon....tats assuming you take your first dosage in the morning(total of 50mg of E, in separate dosages, 4-6 hours apart).

Then again third week, you can up the dosage once more(this is as high as i would go with dosage per day). I DO NOT RECOMMEND MORE THAN 75MG of E/DAY!! Some people do it, many do not.

On the fourth week, I would stop for a week so that your body doesnt get used to this stuff totally. Than on the 5th week, i would start with 2 dosages a day like u did in the 2nd week and continue for 2 weeks. Then finally stopping again, this time for awhile. After sometime, you can start it all over again.
    Last edited by DerDon; 08-08-2005 at 05:53 PM.

Are you saying that I should be up to 50mg e and 400mg of c at the second week? Should I increase the caffine dosage when I increase the ephedrine? Thanks for your help! XOXO

Yes u may increase it on the start of the second week. During the first week take note of how the stack makes you feel, if its too strong than i DO NOT recommend increasing it at the second week. It all depends on how you feel.

I just started my stack about 4 days ago and it was only on the first day(one dosage) did I feel very twitchy. But from the next day till now, that twitchy feeling has subsided so I will probably increase the dosage in another few days. Again it all depends on your body. Any questions feel free to post them up.

So first week I take 25mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffine. Second week (if my body is okay with it) I take 50mg of ephedrine and 400mg of caffine. Is that all correct? When I increase the dosage, do I take it all at once, or should I split it up during the day?

Yes that is correct. U want to keep it separate though, this is IMPORTANT!!! U dont want to take more than a 25mg E/200mg C all at once. Keep the dosages 4-6 hours apart.

Also you might want to do it for 5 days on then 2 days off. Some just take it 7 days straight. Choice is yours.
    Last edited by DerDon; 08-11-2005 at 01:28 PM.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You might want to take it right before your workouts it can really help with energy and strength.

francis_god is offline New Member
    I suggest to not take this! but if your going to a countest and you realy whant to take it:
    Ephadrine: 25mg
    Asperine :325mg
    Cafeine:200mg
    each one 2 or 3 time a day 30min before meal will help you a lot! I'm already on this cutting cycle with a great diet (on prep for Mr.Montreal) and I lost 10lbs the first week. But i'm 253lbs and A male. I didn't read that female should not take, or take a diffrant cycle that man, but ask your coach, He know about that. If you plan to take 50mg of ephedrine no more then 3time a week

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gazelle925
    Are you saying that I should be up to 50mg e and 400mg of c at the second week? Should I increase the caffine dosage when I increase the ephedrine? Thanks for your help! XOXO
    I love Alcar with my EC, oh and whats up with the XOXO?

ThePump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    I love Alcar with my EC, oh and whats up with the XOXO?

ha ha ha... i was asking myself the same thing... lol

drinu is offline Junior Member
    i prefer drinking coffee then taking it in tablet form as i feel more of a kick but i never know if i am taking 200 mg's of caffeine ??

francis_god is offline New Member
    I think a coffee is around 100mg

Thread Information