gobig99 is offline Associate Member

Question supp that passes tests?

i have alot of SD left but i am afraid to take it becuase school year starts soon and worried about NCAA drug tests...i dont know if i would show up
    what can i take that is good and wouldnt test pos

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Superdrol would show up. Good move not taking it.

any other opinions>?
    any good supps that wouldnt?
    what might be dtection time?

Quote Originally Posted by gobig99
    any other opinions>?
    any good supps that wouldnt?
    what might be dtection time?
    I could give you better advice, but you need to tell me what sport you play and what division you are in.

baseball D1

i am entering my first year at the school so i dont know when they test and how often, etc.
    i did Superdrol once and liked it and want to do it again but school starts in september
    i dont know the detection time or even if it is detectable
    do they test in the fall for baseball or just in spring?...i think i get a physical when i get there...do they test for that?

Quote Originally Posted by gobig99
    baseball D1
    OK then. That means that chances are, you will get tested. You will not be able to take any prohormone, steroid , related substances (clomid, ldex, ect.), no product that affects hormone levels, and anything else to that nature. In truth, during the season you should probably have your trainer look at anything you want to take. He or she will look at it and let you know if it is OK. I wish I could help you more, but everything that works, I have brought in, and everything I brought in was "not NCAA legal". The only things I take during the year are creatine, protein, and glutamine (I couldn't even take NO2). But I play football and you play baseball and I am pretty sure the testing policies are different (baseball might only be tested in the offseason). So, if you want to stay safe, bring what you want to take to your trainer and have him check it out. Then, if you feel that you must take something that is banned, find out more about D1 baseball testing policies (your older teamates can usually help out with this). Sorry that I couldn't help you out more, but NCAA testing sucks and nearly everything is banned.

Thread Information