max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

m1t first, then SD cycle...

i know usually its as long off as on. is it the same if i plan on doing a 4 week m1t/4ad cycle, 3 week pct (7 week total), then wait 7 weeks and start a sd/m4ohn cycle? or should i wait longer or can i wait shorter before starting the sd cycle? m1t cycle gives me more size than sd, but sd gives better quality. so this is kinda an experiment to see what the results will be from doing an m1t cycle and not that long after pct doing the sd cycle. i know the negs of m1t and the negs of sd, what i dont know is what a semi-short time period between the 2 may do. i know sd and m4ohn are both methyls, so no need to preach about that. i also know all the 'preventatives' to take with each cycle, so no need to post that. unless there are others that i should take because of the short time frame between the 2... whats your thoughts?? ill definatly post a diary if i decide to do this. max

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    i know usually its as long off as on. is it the same if i plan on doing a 4 week m1t/4ad cycle, 3 week pct (7 week total), then wait 7 weeks and start a sd/m4ohn cycle? or should i wait longer or can i wait shorter before starting the sd cycle? m1t cycle gives me more size than sd, but sd gives better quality. so this is kinda an experiment to see what the results will be from doing an m1t cycle and not that long after pct doing the sd cycle. i know the negs of m1t and the negs of sd, what i dont know is what a semi-short time period between the 2 may do. i know sd and m4ohn are both methyls, so no need to preach about that. i also know all the 'preventatives' to take with each cycle, so no need to post that. unless there are others that i should take because of the short time frame between the 2... whats your thoughts?? ill definatly post a diary if i decide to do this. max
    i did my first SD cycle after i did my M1T cycle , and i gapped it around 9-10 weeks , that way i think for me was a good time for the body to recover from a PH cycle ............ i mean u can elongate more which will never hamr but less time b/w is always doubtful ............ but i think 7-8 weeks is a good amount of time to recover after doing your PCT ................

u need to post a pic of u , of how u look MAX ............... like maybe in your avatar , ............... just a suggestion !

cool. and you are still alive. eases my doubts a little.

zOaib is offline VET
    boy that was fast .............. nice ........... u r pretty lean .......... keep it up !

thanks. id like to keep the leanness and gain like 15lbs...but wife thinks its too big. ill just be like "honey, i dont know how not to grow and keep lifting" heh.

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    Your lipids will be raped beyond belief by the end of the superdrol cycle

And all i know is that the M1T shutdown is a bitch and can take a few months to get back to normal

i have everything but the clomid/nolva...tryin to find a place locally to get it.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    thanks. id like to keep the leanness and gain like 15lbs...but wife thinks its too big. ill just be like "honey, i dont know how not to grow and keep lifting" heh.
    well women will always complain , i am experiencing it first hand myself , ........ but yeah man keep it up , good shoulders n chest too , i see u like to workout your upper body quite a bit , but its payin off bro ! ............

captain chet ...
    i agree , i always take 2 months off between PH cycles of such ............ 8-9 weeks like i said above .

Darkness is offline Member
    I did an SD cycle right after the M1T's PCT, had no sides from any of them except some agression with SD but in all I gained 22lbs.

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    Oh man Darkness, i dont doubt you will gain weight, but how did your bloodwork look after that? I wouldnt be surprised at all if your HDL was less than 5 after that.

thanks, my shoudlers grow pretty easily..chest takes a lot of work. legs, still not too good since i cant lift them yet. still in pt for knee surgery.

interresting darkness. i guess the m1t sides and sd sides are different. except for the toxicity. m1t doesnt affect your hdl as far as i know so really doing it like you did wouldnt make your hdl any lower than if you had just done an sd cycle. ill take time off in between the 2, but good to see you are still alive.

Thread Information