rissinite is offline Associate Member

Arrow New To Superdrol....Help w/ a few ?'s

I've got everything on hand that I need, just need a little help as to when, and how much of it I take. First off, my stats...6'5", 235lbs, 12-14%BF

I have Flush Free Niacin, Hawthorne Berry, Milk Thistle, Clomid, Nolvadex , Clen , Superdrol, Taurine, and Avodart (DHT blocker).

I know that I have to start at 20 with the Superdrol, and it looks like everyone kicks up the dosage after week 2 through week 4.

My main questions concern the stuff I'm supplementing with.

I'm going to take Milk Thistle, Taurine, Niacin, and Hawthorne berry throughout, however when should I discontinue the above and start taking the clomid, nolva and clen?

Also, b/c I'm predisposed to hair loss and lost a little on Sustanon a couple years ago, I'm going to take Avodart, a DHT blocker. When should I start taking this in my cycle, and when can I come off of it as well.

Kind of a long post, just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. Thanks in advance for helping a brother out.

Could really use the help fellas.....

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Not so sure about the Hiar loss thing...But run your liver supps through the cycle as well as PCT....Also do you have anything on hand for lipids? Fish Oil and Red Yeast Rice w/ CoQ10 would be enough.

PCT through the cycle? I thought you began the clomid and nolva at the end, as well as the clen ? I have CLA w/ fish oil in it, as well as flax....so that's not a prob....
    BUMP for more answers

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Havent heard the half life of Superdrol , but i would probably start PCT the day after my last dose , and like Giantz11 said it effects your cholesterol , so you might want to supplement with something to help with that

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rissinite
    PCT through the cycle? I thought you began the clomid and nolva at the end, as well as the clen ? I have CLA w/ fish oil in it, as well as flax....so that's not a prob....
    BUMP for more answers
    Run the Supplements during cycle , but use the clomid/nolva/clen post cycle

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    hes saying

run Free Niacin, Hawthorne Berry, Milk Thistle, Taurine, during the cycle and during pct.

Thread Information