RuN3 is offline Banned

Jay Cutler's PWO Shake

In his video he mixes coke and vanilla protein power and said it takes like vanilla coke....anyone else try this ??

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    sounds good although I would rather stick to straight up dex/pro 2:1.

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    sounds good although I would rather stick to straight up dex/pro 2:1.
    Same here, not too enthused about taking pure sugar like that!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'm not that worried about the sugar since its PWO, but I think protein powder in a coke would taste like sh!t and be all "goooey"

mfenske is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I'm not that worried about the sugar since its PWO, but I think protein powder in a coke would taste like sh!t and be all "goooey"
    Maybe if you did it with some ice in the blender it would come out like an ICEE or Slurpee. That would be sweet. Mark

Rock88 is offline Junior Member
    If your gonna use coke, drink the coke first(starts insulin strike), then down the shake.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    which video is this in?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    jay cutler looks like a retard

his face is deformed from all the growth hormone he takes

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    "Pure sugar?" Dextrose is a sugar just like the high fructose corn syrup in Coke. It's more potent as well! It causes more of an insulin spike. It's no more healthy for you than a soda. Anytime other than PWO, you might as well be eating candy. I wonder if a coke is optimal for Jay as he's probably shooting slin. It appears to be working, if in fact that's really what he uses PWO. I guess it's the best time to drink one if you decide to.

Darkness is offline Member
    Well this aint very rational, if he drinks ONE can of coke then he's only ingesting ~34g of sugar and he drinks a 50g protein shake so I suppose he would have to drink 3 cokes to get the 2:1 ratio, and I doubt he's drinking 3 cans of soda PWO! Just a thought.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it is stupid to ingest all those chemicles right after you have worked out and produced many free radicals. Sure the corn syrup will spike the insulin , but extra free radical damage after a worout, who needs it? I would stick to to dex and whey. Soda has no place on my diet. Its unatural garbage. Even when i eat out i'll get water half the time as apposed to diet soda. Even diet soda builds up acidic toxins in your liver that stay there for years and cause premature aging. Of course, this doesnt affect jay cutler 's recovery because he's juiced to the max and soda will pose little threat to his muscle growth since his bloodstream is flooded with massive amounts of anabolic hormones.

Oh and if you order i diet coke in a restruant, keep this in mind. Half the time all the sodas come out of the same nozzle! It's not always like at fast food places where they each have a different button with a different nozzle. Sometimes its just a one nozzled machine with many different buttons! This means some real soda is mixing in with your supposed diet. So you may be getting extra sugar when you thought you where getting none.
    Not a real big concern if your bulkin or just looking to maintain, but for those cutting, the extra grams of sugar, especially at nite, is a concern.

As for the PWO shake, i don't think he really drinks that. Everybody knows he uses CELL-TECH and NITRO-TECH

decadbal is offline Banned
    carbination inhibits protein assimilation

Thread Information