kikiboi is offline Junior Member

anyone here take serious mass shakes?

just what the topic says, they are seriously loaded with calories/protein/carbs/and vitamins. i have been doing 3 shakes a day, with meals in between, i have been really likeing there shakes.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    I bought a "Mass gainer" type of protein shake, I asked about it on here and SC talked about it having high sugar content (For the calories), is yours higher or pretty low? Good luck on the gains though man, hope it helps.

pimp is offline Junior Member
    Cyto-gainer is pretty good.... and tastes great...!

kikiboi is offline Junior Member
    well i use cyto ganner, which i think is the best weight ganer out there, and yes it taste great and little sugar. but right now i am trying out ON serious mass protein shakes. they are heavy in calories, 1,200 per serving with 60g protein and tons of carbs. and the good thing, NO SUGAR. but not the best tasting shake but not bad either.

i will be doing my first cycle next next week, i will post pics and progress reports and my diet as well.

BigCrump60 is offline New Member
    I have used serious mass alot in the past and I loved the stuff. I'm using Cytogainer for my pre/post workout shakes right now and ON's aftermax just before bedtime. Getting some good size off doing that. But back to serious mass, yeah good stuff.

Thread Information