Thread: NXCare ISO XP??

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member

NXCare ISO XP??

Im used to using ON 100% chocolate whey, but i recently got a great deal on 10 bottles of NXcare ISO XP Chocolate. Im through my second bottle, and im seeing better results than I was with ON at the end... They claim 45grams of protein per shake, and it tastes great...

So, my question, how good is NXcares stuff?? I know some of their products seem a little fishy to me, like the T3 Nitro and anavol. Any comments or opinions? I dont seethe protein getting much publicity, is their something i dont know>??

JonEberle is offline New Member
    Ive been using the vaso xp and the cv2 for three months now and my workouts have been great. I notice the difference in my intensity without it.

If I forget to take it or dont have a chance to take it, the workouts seem dull and lacking. Im not saying this is the best product bc I havent tried too many NO products.

If you can continuously get a good deal hook me up!

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEberle
    Ive been using the vaso xp and the cv2 for three months now and my workouts have been great. I notice the difference in my intensity without it.

If I forget to take it or dont have a chance to take it, the workouts seem dull and lacking. Im not saying this is the best product bc I havent tried too many NO products.

If you can continuously get a good deal hook me up!

My buddy bought a gym, and sold me the protein for 10$/5lb bottle.. i bought em up... he owned a supplement shop before he bought the gym, and is switching the gyms suplement shop over to his own suppliers, wanted the other stuff out... (he sells mostly ON Proteins)

JonEberle is offline New Member
    Ahh, I read quickly and for some reason I thought it said vaso xp. I think it doesnt get much publicity because its a Canadian company. I go to A&M and I know quite a bit of the football program uses NXcare products. I dont know if its because they get it for free or if the trainer believes in it.

I know the products Ive tried from them are good

DoubleMint is offline New Member
    I've tried a number of different blends, but my favourite is IsoXp, I just got a 6lb. bucket of this stuff.

Thread Information