Top supplements to take while on the juice

For my next roid cycle, i'm planning on taking pure protein supplements as well as high calorie protein drinks (yeah, yeah weight gainers but without the fat).

Before I would usually would stick to basic well known companies like optimum nutrition, prolab, twinlabs etc...etc..

I got 3 questions. I would appreciate your advice.

1) The question is what is the best whey protein supplement out there. (Protein gram wise)..... (For example I don't want to buy a protein supplement in which 1 serving = 10scoops or the scoop is about as large as a can of baked beans.)

2) What in your opinion is the best high calorie protein supplement. (example: prolab NLarge) (It's a bit difficult trying to injest 5000-8000 calories/day just by eating food!)

3) Apart from protein, glutamine, multivits, and EFA's, what other supplements are beneficial? (I suppose creatine is worthless while on gear.)

That's it bros...Please help me out.
    Last edited by Toenail Juice Z; 08-08-2005 at 05:50 AM.

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    protien=on whey
    high caloric whey=n large 2 is the best you save a 5hit load when you buy the big tub
    bcaa, liver right

Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    protien=on whey
    high caloric whey=n large 2 is the best you save a 5hit load when you buy the big tub
    bcaa, liver right

Thanks.

What is "on whey"? and liver right? What company makes them. Can you direct me to a website. I always order supplements from the USA. It still comes cheaper.

I though bcaa's are supposed to be useless. Don't u get enough of them from the protein?

Thanks a lot.

bump

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    on whey is optimum nutrition, this protein shake has the bcaa's in them anyways so i think you should be good, buy the 10lb bag u'll save urself a few bucks.

thanks

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    allthewhey dotcom is so much better man.

Thread Information