IRON1977 is offline Junior Member

Has Anyone Tested Humagro From Asn

I Would Buy This Pruduct.
    They Say To Take 9 Tablets Per Day, How Much Units It S Coresponding On Real Hgh

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Total waste of money, haven't tried it. But come on you gotta get real rHGH.

copenhagen is offline Member
    i have tried the testatropinal and the hgf-1. alot of folks are gonna disagree but the stuff actually worked for me. it did not "blow me up" but i noticed increases in strength.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i liked testatropinal

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Total waste of money, haven't tried it. But come on you gotta get real rHGH.
    Testatropinol is supposed to increase test levels through homeopathy. I realize that the majority of the scientific community thinks it's nonsense. I do not believe in it myself. Back in my college days, a buddy of mine got me a bottle. I broke out while using the product. I had increased strength levels while using it. Do you think that there is any chance that the product actually raised my test levels? I respect your opinion.

Hey man you would knoe better then anyone else, I thought the guy was reffering to a HGH product. There are herbs in fact that I do believe increase Test levels, Tribulus, Fenugeek etc...So it def could have worked for sure.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Hey man you would knoe better then anyone else, I thought the guy was reffering to a HGH product. There are herbs in fact that I do believe increase Test levels, Tribulus, Fenugeek etc...So it def could have worked for sure.
    The HGH product is made by the same company. Both products rely on the theory of homeopathic medicine. Is this something that you believe in. The Testatropinal appeared to have some test boosting effects; can the same be said for the Humagro?

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Testatropinol is supposed to increase test levels through homeopathy. I realize that the majority of the scientific community thinks it's nonsense. I do not believe in it myself. Back in my college days, a buddy of mine got me a bottle. I broke out while using the product. I had increased strength levels while using it. Do you think that there is any chance that the product actually raised my test levels? I respect your opinion.
    since a lot of this stuff is not regulated, maybe they actually put something into the product. i have a lot of trouble seeing value in products that are truly homeopathic.

There Is A Lot Of Bad Good Feedback I Dont Know What Not Thinking About
    I Must Find Someone Who Used It

I know there are such things as HGH releasing peptides, also GABA is taken before bed is supposed to help with the release of GH. To see any real effects of HGH you are def gonna have to take the real thing. And on top of that it takes a few months to even notice the effects. The results that I have seen reported from people taking HGH releasing peptides have been decent but they are no where near a high quality HGH.

Thnaks

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I've used Humagro in conjunction with other fat burning supplements. That's where the problem arises. You would really need to use it as a stand-alone product. My advice would be to take bodyfat measurements before and after. On bodybuilding.com the price is only $23. It would be a relatively cheap experiment.

Thread Information