Mounts is offline New Member

need some advice

i'm 17...been training on and off for about a year now, been training hard 5+ days a week now for about 5 months. ive seen some decent gains...about 45 pounds on my bench, but couldnt keep it. summer is coming in less than a month and i'm life gaurding, so i'm looking to cut up now before i hit the beach. i'm looking for some supplements to help me out with that. also i am playing football this year, i took a year off last year and now i have to prove myself in order to start, therefor my wheels need alot of work, ALOT. are there any AS that would be safe for me to take at this age? if not what supplements would be good for me? i think the most important thing is my dedication to lifting, but its hard for me to see gains on my bench anymore...i dont think i'll ever be satisfied...even if i had 21 inch guns, i think i'd still feel small, but i'm a long way from that
    my stats are:
    6'3
    170 lbs
    9-10% body fat (might have raised a little in the past month)
    bench:230
    squat:terrible
    waist: 30-31 inches
    bi's: 15.5 inches cold
    chest:41 inches w/o lat spread

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: need some advice

Originally posted by Mounts
    i'm 17...been training on and off for about a year now, been training hard 5+ days a week now for about 5 months. ive seen some decent gains...about 45 pounds on my bench, but couldnt keep it. summer is coming in less than a month and i'm life gaurding, so i'm looking to cut up now before i hit the beach. i'm looking for some supplements to help me out with that. also i am playing football this year, i took a year off last year and now i have to prove myself in order to start, therefor my wheels need alot of work, ALOT. are there any AS that would be safe for me to take at this age? if not what supplements would be good for me? i think the most important thing is my dedication to lifting, but its hard for me to see gains on my bench anymore...i dont think i'll ever be satisfied...even if i had 21 inch guns, i think i'd still feel small, but i'm a long way from that
    my stats are:
    6'3
    170 lbs
    9-10% body fat (might have raised a little in the past month)
    bench:230
    squat:terrible
    waist: 30-31 inches
    bi's: 15.5 inches cold
    chest:41 inches w/o lat spread
    Mounts hey bro,

At 17, I wouldn't even think of considering AS for a couple more years. I would try to supplement myself well, train hard, eat ALL I COULD GET MY HANDS ON, and get enough sleep inbetween. At 17 you still have a lot of natural growth left, and take advantage of this time to not have to worry about the side effects that accompany AS but just enjoy lifting and being a teen.

At 6ft 3 you shouldn't be looking to cut up though bro, you should stay lean yes, but I would be looking to build up some mass not take any out.

just my 2¢

Kasushi sakuraba is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro I would hold of on the juice for a few years! Infact I am holding on myself. But I would try to read as much as possible on A.S. and I would just hit the gym hard and eat everything! Then eat more! Then wait a sec. and eat again! Then sleep! But set your alarm so you wake up to eat!

NightOp is offline Member
    definately hold off on the AAS.. you won't believe what you can do naturally at your age especially... Read as much as you can about trainign and diet.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Kasushi said what I would have said. Except I am forty and instead of waiting I have to hurry--you know, being so close to death's door at my age...

Thread Information