Thread: More Protein!?!

blakyr is offline Associate Member

Talking More Protein!?!

I am currently taking in about 300g of protein a day but I need more to fuel my D-bol/Deca cycle!! I take a protein shake 2 times a day and eat like mad, but I really want to get the most outa my cycle.... What kind of protein should I buy? Potein juice? pills? powder? what is something easy that I can take at odd times of the day when I am not home?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    How much do you weigh first off ?? Any excess protein - which I'm thinking 300 should be plenty for you - gets stored as fat or goes through the body.

Something easy to take when you're not at home - protein bars ???

Cool

I am 6' 1" and weigh 200.... I am fairly lean, my metabolism is way to fast, so I am not worried about fat storage or anything but I dont really need any extra fat or all of the additional neutrients i would gain from eating power bars or n e thing.... so i was thinking like a protein juice?? but if you have any suggestions, let me know, Thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Well at 200 lbs, I think 300 g protein per day is sufficeint. Especially if you take 2 shakes a day - that's maybe 100 g of your protein right there - which means the other 200 comes from foods - did I understand that right?

Also, if you say your metabolism is high, then you shouldn't need to worry about that extra "fat" from the protein bars, right? I know I don't (ask PaPa what I eat....haha).

Yeah, i dont have too much to worry about I guess.... You just hear so much hype on how you HAVE to have sufficient protein to make you cycle work well. But i guess i will be allright, Thanks

Uconish is offline Member
    eat some more tuna

Thread Information