hatchblack is offline Associate Member

Tongkat and trib

Anybody taking these two together and at what doses...?

I am currently taking Optimum tribulus and have some Bulk nutrition Long Jack powder (100:1).

Long Jack is basically Tongkat Ali as I understand it. What doses are you guys taking these at....?

And what feedback do you have on these products...?

What about avena sativa...?

zOaib is offline VET
    taking long jack a 1:100 extract at 400mg
    and tribulus (capped myself) at 1250mg (roundabout)

since u mentioned u r using optimum nutrition trib , i was taking 4x625mg caps of that a day to get the effect i get of the self capped trib i have , u need to make sure u r using somethign close to 20% protodioscin content for any trib to give u results of any kind . hope that helps

turanabol is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    Anybody taking these two together and at what doses...?

I am currently taking Optimum tribulus and have some Bulk nutrition Long Jack powder (100:1).

Long Jack is basically Tongkat Ali as I understand it. What doses are you guys taking these at....?

And what feedback do you have on these products...?
    I hate to be the one to give you bad news but ON's trib had no active saponins and protodiscins. That lab test can be found at MHP or Nutrex website. I can't remember which. Anyways I use Tribesterone 1500 and thier longjack which has 1500mg per serving. Thats the highest I've ever seen in a product. Anyways I use it PCT and can honestly say that it works just as good as hcg /clomid. I think the key is to find which product actually contains a therapuetic dose of the stuff and you'll see results.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by turanabol
    I hate to be the one to give you bad news but ON's trib had no active saponins and protodiscins. That lab test can be found at MHP or Nutrex website. I can't remember which. Anyways I use Tribesterone 1500 and thier longjack which has 1500mg per serving. Thats the highest I've ever seen in a product. Anyways I use it PCT and can honestly say that it works just as good as hcg/clomid. I think the key is to find which product actually contains a therapuetic dose of the stuff and you'll see results.
    yep i have learned from trial n error , there are only a few products that really have the real stuff in them ................. and i think this is the best place to ASK as most of us have gone through being broke and experimentation .......... welcome to AR !

Quote Originally Posted by turanabol
    I hate to be the one to give you bad news but ON's trib had no active saponins and protodiscins. That lab test can be found at MHP or Nutrex website. I can't remember which. Anyways I use Tribesterone 1500 and thier longjack which has 1500mg per serving. Thats the highest I've ever seen in a product. Anyways I use it PCT and can honestly say that it works just as good as hcg/clomid. I think the key is to find which product actually contains a therapuetic dose of the stuff and you'll see results.
    Have you guys ever used Bulk Nutritions stuff....?

anybody used avena sativa and what are the PCT style doses of those three compounds....?

solid-d is offline Member
    Yes I used BN... I used there trib, avena sativa, and long jack.. I use them all in combo at low doses.. Not sure whats doing what, but its pretty good stuff.. It tastes nasty, but I just mix them all in a shot of milk and stir it.. Then just take the shot.. Got use to it, no big deal anymore.. I think its very good to take along with PCT, though I havent cycled in almost 2 years..

Oh, BTW... I take a dose like once every 2-3days.. is that bad?? Do I need to stay on it? Sometimes I take 2-3 doses a day... But when I take a few days or a week off, I can feel the effect when I take a dose.. Is this the wrong way to take it?? Its like now I just take a dose when my GF comes over...

Thread Information