FF Quads is offline New Member

leg muscle sorness...supps??...food?? HELP

My legs get sooooo sore I can barley walk. Is there any foods or supps that might help reduce the pain. It messes with my training and cardio sometimes and really pisses me off at work. Any help would be great! Thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    hm. Not really I havent found anything. I have learned to love it. Some say some light duty cardio the day after leg training helps.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    you stretching real well after your workouts? If not i believe that should help. Also i find that when im sore and do some jogging like chest said, i feel a good deal better.

FF Quads is offline New Member
    Chest.......I love it too bro, but I am a Firefighter and need to be able to move when I need to. I do lots of cardio but no help. Playa, I will start stretching more and see if this helps. I wish there was something I could take or eat to make it better...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FF Quads
    Chest.......I love it too bro, but I am a Firefighter and need to be able to move when I need to. I do lots of cardio but no help. Playa, I will start stretching more and see if this helps. I wish there was something I could take or eat to make it better...
    oh..well then you def. cant afford to be sore. Ya I forgot about stretching afterwards hold for a good 30 secs and slowly let up..dont bounce etc

Thread Information