MASTER is offline "I Own You"

Alri Ultra Hotter or Rebound Xt

For raising test whilst keeping estrogen under control, which is the better product? Also does ne1 know when activate comes out?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    activate is already out on the DS website it is still the beta version though so you need 20 pills ed

ultra hotter is the same thing as rebound excpt ultra hotter is a methylated version of ATD allowing for higher absorbtion rates

there is some minuscule amount of toxicity with it but it is almost non existent

both are great products and will work equally as well with maybe the ultra hotter being a very slight advantage.

Cheers, i was hopin ultra hotter wud b better, coz it works out a hell of a lot cheaper, u know when the final activate product is goin to hit the shelves?

they arent saying yet but they hint around a month or so.

You still have to dose ut 4 times ed but only 1 pill instead of 5 pills each time.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im takin the hotter after im done with my max lmg..we will see how it goes..
    Im thinkin about buying some tongkat too

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Remember to taper down your dosages of Ultra Hotter to avoid any estrogen rebound.

Chest you should look into Scivations new product called FenoTest, should be a great natty test booster, using an extract from Fenugreek Seeds I belive.

Im gona go for a cycle of tongkat activate and ultra hotter when activate is in its final version and see how it goes, ill make a thread up for it. I figure if it gives some reasonable gains then ill stay natural for good.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Im gona go for a cycle of tongkat activate and ultra hotter when activate is in its final version and see how it goes, ill make a thread up for it. I figure if it gives some reasonable gains then ill stay natural for good.

I think youll like it for natural gains it should net you around 5 pounds LBM or so

yeh thats what im hoping for, not expecting nethin amazin. Its these sort of products i wana see developed further, hopefully with the bans there will finally be some effective products developed for those that wish to stay natural.

Thread Information