mikeysauce is offline Junior Member

Switching Mono to CEE...Same effects??? HELP!!!

What's up guys...I have been using cre ethyl thunder (creatine ethyl ester)for about 5 days and have not seen much of anything...I have some cell-tech lieing around and always had good results with that...alot of bloating tho...I was thinking if I used cell-tech for like 2-3 weeks I would for sure fill up my creatine saturation levels...then I can stop the cell-tech to eliminate the bloat and just use the cre ethyl thunder to maintain myself at those creatine levels...???

pretty much what im asking is...once your creatine levels are at its highest it doesn't matter what creatine your are using or even how much as long as you always refill your creatine levels...

mikeysauce is offline Junior Member
    anyone got this one...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I worked at GNC for 2 years, A huge Vitamin store here in CT where I live, plus my gym for over 6 years. And let me tell you Mike that no creatine ever worked better for me then the plain Mono. I would take 10g of Mono and mix it up w/ some grape juice and I was always good to go.

I tried everyone out there from TRAC to CELL-TECH. So basically no sugar to 75g. Cell-Tech just bloats you. All that sugar content fills you too much.

IMO, take 10g w. a little bit of juice (sugar for absorbtion) PWO and you're good to go.

I'm currently taking a supplement PWO called Vitargo CGL. Already has 10g of Creatine plus 60grams of carbs. I love it!!!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    im still experimimenting with cee myself. havent seen much. course havent seen much with mono either. I think im a non responder all the way.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    im still experimimenting with cee myself. havent seen much. course havent seen much with mono either. I think im a non responder all the way.
    How much are you taking and when??? That might be it.

very little of the CEE on the market is pure CEE, many times prior to encapsulation or filling (in the case of powder) the material has degraded due to improper storage. Since heat is a big factor in degradation, storage above 90f likely causes significant degradation--- and given the fact that average temps this summer have been over 100deg-- and given the additional fact that most warehouses( of raw material suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers) are not air conditioned-- most of the material on the market contains very little CEE.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    How much are you taking and when??? That might be it.
    im taking 2800mg of the CE2 by MR1. i take 2 pills twice a day. One dose in the morning with breakfast the other a half hour before workout time. Im gonna bump it up to 4200 i think and see.
    After this bottle is out i have 2 more bottles of another brand comming and some powder from true protein for which i got a capping machine.

Jakspro is offline Member
    have you not seen any results in the past 2 weeks? just wondering, are you taking it on an empty stomach? For my the first time i cycle creatine i never took it on an empty stomach and thus never really got the full benefits from it, but after taking it on an empty stomach before my pre workout meal, i blew up quick... some bloat but happy with the results.... maybe that might be the problem?

Thread Information