Thread: BSN Products

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member

BSN Products

I like to train with BSN products.

I use a stack on NO Xplode, Nitrix, and Cell Mass...

They seem to work well for me , however I am curious to hear about your experiences with them.

Please feel free to share your opinions about these product with me...

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    They are good products just over priced. You would be much better off buying the raw materials and making your own supps. Not only would it be cheaper but you would be able to get more for your money gram for gram of each individual supp. For the stack you are taking just buy Creatine mono, Beta-Alanine, AAKG, caffeine and gatorade mix. If you wanna go over board you could buy citruline malate also.

On workout days mix 5g CM, 3g BA, 3g AAKG, 200mg caffeine, gatorade powder 30 mins pre workout. Post workout put 5g CM, 3g BA,3gAAKG into your PWO shake. If you wanna use Citruline Malate just add 4g pre workout. I dont see any need to take it on off days

On non workout days just have 1 drink a day(5g CM, 3g BA, 3g AAKG, gatorae powder

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html

http://www.discountsupplements.com/P..._p/3750041.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/aakg.html

http://www.discountsupplements.com/4..._p/4050002.htm
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 01-22-2010 at 11:13 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I liked nitrix before I ever touched juice. I still use NO XPLODE.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    All of their products would get me really bloated..they do taste damn good though.

Yakkerm99 is offline New Member
    Syntha-6 tastes amazing as a PWO. Enjoyed NO-Explode and Nitrix.

*Thiago* is offline Junior Member
    If you like NO-Xplode also try Labrada's Super Charge !!

I like the taste better and in my opinion it is just as good if not better that NO, also you get more bang for your buck !!

I tried it after it seemed my body had built a tolerance to NO, switched to Super Charge and swear by it now

*Thiago* is offline Junior Member
    I also like their Cell-Mass alot !!

Tried Nitrix but had to stop it as it was making me fart all day ... could clear a room in a matter of seconds !! Lol

6ft5 is offline Member
    Lol! I gota fart right now! I like em. Iv tried all the flavors. Think I got burnt out on em. So I change NO's now. They sell this premix shit at my gym extream nos. That's goood stuff, and it all gets pricey. I'm gona start maken my own I think?

makod is offline Associate Member
    i've had no-explode and an MRI pre worokout and they were shit! ONLY preworkout that has had any effect was USP LABS jacked. 2 small scopps and your ****ed!

Im about to put an order in for some raw supps now. In my opinion the supplement market is mostly advertising. Only supplement i use is protien.

Wow! great input guys I really appreciate the information.

I used to train without supplements, because I couldn't afford them. Now that I can I can really tell a huge difference.

My doesn't get as sore when I'm using them...

I haven't tried raw supplements just yet, but now that I know their half as cheap as BSN products I might consider giving them a try.

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    i really like N.O> xplode. Just like Machdiesel said, you can make you own for less money, and you can tweak the formula to however you like. On the other hand, I think cellmass is useless. You'd be better of buying some micronized creatine instead of cellmass and saving 30$

i like nitrix

Tyson8583 is offline New Member
    I love strawberry flavor Syntha-6 and True Mass protein shakes. I use Fruit punch No-xplode religiously. Working out without it just isn't the same. BSN is my favorite supplement brand.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    the best pre workout thing I've ever used is a plain old black coffee from Starbucks. Their shit is strong, although I do like Met-Rx amped from time to time. BSN just cost too damn much, and I could give a shit about taste, I threw that out the window years ago

makod is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    the best pre workout thing I've ever used is a plain old black coffee from Starbucks. Their shit is strong, although I do like Met-Rx amped from time to time. BSN just cost too damn much, and I could give a shit about taste, I threw that out the window years ago
    coffee is good...

NO Xplode

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson8583 View Post
    I love strawberry flavor Syntha-6 and True Mass protein shakes. I use Fruit punch No-xplode religiously. Working out without it just isn't the same. BSN is my favorite supplement brand.
    A buddy of mine and me feel the exact same way about it... We love NO Xplode. The both of us also agree that working out without it isnt the same

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i love BSNs NO xplode

in australia its pretty much the best pre workout for its money

i wouldnt pay the money for nitirx and cell mass

really nitirx isnt anything special

and cell mass is nothing you cant make urself

just a sports drink with creatine shake and a whey protein shake

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakkerm99 View Post
    Syntha-6 tastes amazing as a PWO. Enjoyed NO-Explode and Nitrix.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndriodLee View Post
    Wow! great input guys I really appreciate the information.

I used to train without supplements, because I couldn't afford them. Now that I can I can really tell a huge difference.

My doesn't get as sore when I'm using them...

I haven't tried raw supplements just yet, but now that I know their half as cheap as BSN products I might consider giving them a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson8583 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndriodLee View Post
    A buddy of mine and me feel the exact same way about it... We love NO Xplode. The both of us also agree that working out without it isnt the same
    I personaly dont like NO Xplode Its expensive and over rated who cares what it tastes like might as well buy a milk shake. Creatine, Nitro, protein and some carb charge buy them seperate dont buy these overly priced tubs of crap your buying a logo thats all. I can smell the trolls in this thread.

I can smell you Flatulence ....

Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
    I personaly dont like NO Xplode Its expensive and over rated who cares what it tastes like might as well buy a milk shake. Creatine, Nitro, protein and some carb charge buy them seperate dont buy these overly priced tubs of crap your buying a logo thats all. I can smell the trolls in this thread.

I appreciate your input just as the next guy's, but one thing that bug's me is certainty that name brand supplements are crap, and that nobody should waste their money on them. I happen to like my BSN products, and I don't mind dishing out the extra cash to buy them. I will take your suggestion into consideration, but you wouldn’t' tell your daddy how to F**K would you?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
    soz mate disagree

i use NO xplode and rekon its brilliant product

Thread Information