lcpl kill is offline Associate Member

glucosamine problem

i have two bad sholders and they seem to have gotten worse since i started taking glucosamine chondroiten is this possible or is it something else.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would take a look at your workout program; see if it isn't the source of shoulder problems. I've taken glucosamine chondroitin and it has really helped me out with knee and hip pain from a childhood hip injury.
    Last edited by striker93; 08-28-2005 at 10:38 PM.

thanks i dont work out shouldersi just had surgery so i just do physical therapy trype shiot, it really sucks my shoulders were better before i had surgery

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    i have two bad sholders and they seem to have gotten worse since i started taking glucosamine chondroiten is this possible or is it something else.
    How long have you been using it?

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    at what dose are you taking the glucosamine??

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    thanks i dont work out shouldersi just had surgery so i just do physical therapy trype shiot, it really sucks my shoulders were better before i had surgery
    After surgery, the pain can be pretty intense. A lot of people I spoke to said that they regret having surgery, just after it was done. My advice would be, just work hard at rehab (not a pleasant experience) and in the long run things will get better.
    Last edited by striker93; 08-29-2005 at 04:48 PM.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    look into a product called celadrin it is cheaper and works slightly beeter in a quicker amount of time

ive been taking it for about a month some days i regret the surgery and others its ok i take the recommended dose two tabs a day. thanks for the feed back i was taking vioxx but obviously cant anymore i also take a shiot load of ibouprofin. any body know any other good perscription antiinflamatories that wont fuk up any gains. i had the surgery four months agol.

lucky is offline New Member
    It took me 6 months of rehab after my surgery, and I have no regrets. It took 1 yr for the pain to completely go away. Now that shoulder feels stonger then the other one. I still continue to do rotator cuff exercise as a warm up before starting the day off for upper body workouts. Glucosamine either help or don't for some people, but it does not make it worse.

Thanks How Long Did You Wait To Start Lifting Im At Four Months, I Workout But Very Light.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been taking it for about a month some days i regret the surgery and others its ok i take the recommended dose two tabs a day. thanks for the feed back i was taking vioxx but obviously cant anymore i also take a shiot load of ibouprofin. any body know any other good perscription antiinflamatories that wont fuk up any gains. i had the surgery four months agol.
    For some, it takes around a month to notice any difference with glucosamine. Also make sure the recommended dose is at 1500mg of glocosamine and 1200mg of chondroitin, spread out throughout the day.

I would say stick with it for another month and see if things improve any...

fL

lucky is offline New Member
    Thanks How Long Did You Wait To Start Lifting Im At Four Months, I Workout But Very Light.

It was 6 months. Started rehab at 2 months.

thanks alot fellas

Thread Information