ExitedNoob is offline Junior Member

Whats the best supplements for me?

Hey everyone. I'm back into lifting and I am lQQking at purchasing some supplements. I'm lQQking at getting some Whey protein and some Creatine. What is a really good company to go with that gives you the best bang for your buck? I'm interested in hearing what you all have to say. Thanks ALOT!

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on your goals, biggger, leaner, stronger?? everyones gonna say use CEE creatine, but i have found better results using the homemade cell-tech with monohydrate, just do a search o this site for homemade cell tech and ull find it. As fas as protein goes i am a hudge believer in tasteless protein, you can mix it wit watever drink u want so ur not lokced into drinking a choc shake for the next 30 days, i usually take 1 scoop in the morn, then put 2 scoops into my homemade cell tech post workout, as far as ne other supps go its all up to you, theres millions out there n all do diff shit, bu thats a good starting point, ohh yaa and a good multi vitamin

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Glutamine, Amino Acids, Mega Men Vitamins. If you're just starting out, theres not a huge amount of stuff you really need. Protein is protein for now, just make sure you're getting enough, use protien shakes when you cant get it from a "Real" source. Creatine is up to you...Personally I dont like it, makes me look too water-weighty. I never have problems gaining w/out it either. Good luck bro

Thread Information