Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

Smile Protein as a diet supplement.

Whats up guys,

Just had a question. I was looking at the dietary facts on my Optimum Nutrion 100% whey Protein, and it looks like if you take enough shakes a day you can use it as a dietary supplement. I dunno if it it true or not. Like maybe take it with a multi vitamin or somehting would your body be ok with that. Cause for me to cut up i need a strict diet. I cannot go on diets like most people and eat a certain amount of pasta or a certain amount of meat a day. On this protein it would be great cause i could calculate exactly how much carbs/calories etc. i am putting in my body And i love this protein i could drink it all day. Tell me what you guys think. could i go on a 2 or three week diet of just protein shakes and maybe a couple of suuplements or vitamins?? Or am i not getting everything i need there.

Thanks

I really hope this wasn't a dumb question but i seriosuly do not know

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, drinking enough shakes to get your calories up to a sufficient amount is going to skyrocket your protein level to a point that you'll have to use an enema every time you want to go to the bathroom. You wont be getting near the fiber you will need. To add to that, your going to need to put some actual food in you otherwise your going to gain alot of fat back when you begin eating real food again. My suggestion is to sit down,plan a weekly diet and follow it to a T. Pure protein shake diet is not the way

Gracious thank you. It seemed like a sound idea. Yeah i was just reading somehting about dieting on another post about needing solid food at least one meal aday. And the high protein thing did not strike me befor. Thanks man

Thread Information