Thread: No2

ukr
    ukr is offline New Member

No2

I just bought NO2, does anybody know or have any experience with it? does it really works?? any side effects??? Thanks.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    didnt you just post this like 10 minutes ago?

ukr
    ukr is offline New Member
    yes i did !!! why??? any problem???

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ukr
    yes i did !!! why??? any problem???
    no problem. just no need to repeat. you'll get your responses. a little patience.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i use nox n love it, but no2 doesnt really do nething imo(let me explain). A year or so back i used the product no2, the one in the red white n blue bottle, n camew with the free book, and saw absolutly no results, didnt do a dam thing. Recently some guys in the gym said theyve been using no xplode n its awasome, so they gave me a few days worth and i love it. the pumps r pretty good, but its main purpose,atleast for me, is the energy it gives me. I can lift more weight, do more reps, and last longer in the gym when i take it, n like i said the pumps r pretty good, i reccomend nox as a pre workout suppliment, taken once a day n not taken on off days, but def not as a staple or something to be taken every day, hope this helps

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ive tried it and honestly felt it was junk...ya i got some good pumps from it, but after about 9 days they went away and when i finished it...nothin...wouldn't waste my hard earned money on it again...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    i use nox n love it, but no2 doesnt really do nething imo(let me explain). A year or so back i used the product no2, the one in the red white n blue bottle, n camew with the free book, and saw absolutly no results, didnt do a dam thing. Recently some guys in the gym said theyve been using no xplode n its awasome, so they gave me a few days worth and i love it. the pumps r pretty good, but its main purpose,atleast for me, is the energy it gives me. I can lift more weight, do more reps, and last longer in the gym when i take it, n like i said the pumps r pretty good, i reccomend nox as a pre workout suppliment, taken once a day n not taken on off days, but def not as a staple or something to be taken every day, hope this helps

Wow thats surprising b/c most people tell me the opposite. Good thing you find what works for you. Keep it up

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    no2 is more of a novelty than anything, its cool while your taking it but it is in no way worth the money. buy some protien and cee.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    no2 is more of a novelty than anything, its cool while your taking it but it is in no way worth the money. buy some protien and cee.
    I second that suggestion...

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    i took it some years back and felt it did make me feel good pumps thruout the day. I dont remember it giving me strength gains, just more pump. But, i dont know how much it cost now, but when i took it, it first came out, it was super expensive and though i did it once, not worth the price.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    yea it is pricey, thats y i only use it on workout days, i get 2 months out off 1 bottle so its not to bad for me, if u take it everyday its a waste i agree, for me i use the link on here for homemade cell tech, throw in 2 scoops of tasteless whey, and BAMMM a perfect PWO shake

Thread Information