locdog8169 is offline New Member

Question how do i get vascular????

how do i get crazy vascularity without doin a cycle, i've tried glycerol fuel and vanadyl sulfate off of a friends recommendations, does anyone know of any supplements that will help and any diet tips to get vascular

please help!!!

NightOp is offline Member
    don't rely on supplements for vascularity. If you are looking for a quick/temporary fix and already have low body fat, you can use an ECA. The best thing todo to make your body look the way you want it to, is to read read read and read some more about how to train and eat correctly. Training and eating and sleep are 1000x more powerful at getting you to your goals.

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member

Re: how do i get vascular????

Originally posted by locdog8169
    how do i get crazy vascularity without doin a cycle, i've tried glycerol fuel and vanadyl sulfate off of a friends recommendations, does anyone know of any supplements that will help and any diet tips to get vascular

please help!!!
    I have found that an eca stack works well, right now I have some freaky veins appearing due to xenadrine and also from using a transdermal 1-test solution which seems to tighten the skin in areas most heavily applied. It seems like I wake up every morning with a new vein popping out. My coolest veins are in my arms, I have two veins that run from my forearm up through my bicep and around my tricep. I have veins on both the top side and bottom side of my forearms, looks freaky as hell.

weights.... can you tell me a little more about your 1-test use? Doses, duration, brand?

The 1-test I use now is made by Higher Power (bodybuilding.com exclusive brand) called Trenebol-X. It comes in a glass bottle, looks like lotion, and is applied to the skin with a dropper. 2ml in the morning, then 2ml a night (or 12 hours apart) I wouldn't recommend Trenebol though, I have read where a lot of guys have made good results with it but I am not happy with it. Yeah the veins are cool but no real benefit such as I have only gained about 4 pounds and strength is about the same. I know it is the product cause my diet is great and I train intense. Hope this helps, even though 1-ad is not 1-test it is far bette in my opinion. Just hope the price drops.

Sorry forgot to mention duration:

2ml morning
    2ml night ( 12 hours apart)
    8 weeks on

okay.. thnx bro.. but i don't know how 1-ad could be better? maybe its the transdermal delivery of the 1-test... wish they had injectable

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    you can try Niacin(found in whole wheat bread),it will improve your vascularity for about 3 hours as it flushes out the toxins in your body.

thats the only supplement i've heard of

bump for any other info on niacin i've never heard of it.

theron is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the info.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    i love whole wheat bread. Maybe that why my viens in arms nad chest is coming out so much hehe. i found secret without even trying hehe

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I used to take Niacin to pass piss tests in high school. Tell you what, 3-5 of those pills and you will be a burnin motha flippa.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Niacin= Vitamin B3

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    once you get that bodyfat down...all you have to do it take some niancin and half of glass of red wine..and in 30mins you will be a road map.

so stick to a strick diet and make sure you get that cardio in...use ECA or clen to help speed up the process and you will be on you way to being vascular.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Low body fat, injectable AMP works wonders for about 2H, also bit of red win w/ salt, but you need to be lean 1st

Thread Information