Thread: gakic

SouthSideBeast is offline New Member

gakic

has anyone tried it???Does it really work??

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    it's from muscle tech.....meaning NO

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Isin't that shit like $80 at GNC. I talked with a cat that works at GNC and he said no one's bought it yet. I guess he's havin a hard time selling something that's $80 and only has something like 16 servings...

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member

Cool

on gakic glycine-arginie-keto-isocaprate nothing special got the free sample from the dude at gnc pumps were pretty good squezzed some extra reps out didnt really get the burn on the last reps as i normally would nothing amazing. just my opinion

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I also uhhh acquired a bottle the other day. Strength was up a little from the last workout but nothing to make me cum in my pants over. We'll see in the next week.

Most stores are just now getting it in, so it will take a little while to get some feedback from my regulars. Saw two go out and one came back to be returned...Not looking good so far.

fL

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    I also uhhh acquired a bottle the other day. Strength was up a little from the last workout but nothing to make me cum in my pants over. We'll see in the next week.

Most stores are just now getting it in, so it will take a little while to get some feedback from my regulars. Saw two go out and one came back to be returned...Not looking good so far.

fL
    How does that work over there at GNC? You can try any product and if you don't like it you get your money back? I'm assuming you can't take more than half the product, right? If that's the case, I might give some things a try that I otherwise wouldn't.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    You can bring a third-party product back within 30 days with receipt. You don't need a receipt for GNC items, but it will be for an exchange only. Keep in mind, they do get all your info though: name, addy, phone#, DL #, etc (only for loss prevention though). And they do monitor them.

Otherwise, its up to the manager's discretion, so don't try to return an empty product every month...or tell me your protein powder doesn't work (this was my alltime favorite). As long as you're cool about it and not an idiot, we typically don't have a problem with it...especially if it really is a bunk product.

fL

Thread Information