SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member

biggest gains without sides?

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions about the best cycle or sups for gains with the least amount of side effects, particularly acne... My body just stopped producing acne on its own about a year ago and im glad to see it gone, to me it wouldn't really be worth it to cycle test if im gonna break out all over again. Anybody know of a good alternative for good gains without the grease? thanx for the help...

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Id say u need to make a desicion before u get an answer. your either gonna go natural, or ur gonna use the sauce. AAS wil obviously give u greater gains, but the sides may not be worht it for u. you can get great gains bye staying natural, not sure ur age or experience, but if ur early on id stay natural

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the response, ive already made the decision to go with AAS, I'm 24 and have been going natural and researching for the past two years. I guess I should have been a little more descriptive in my post, basically my goals are to get bigger (obviously) BUT avoid an onslaught of acne, which, from experience with a previous cycle of test, Im prone to. If it means sacrificing blowing up faster, thats fine, I just want to find something out there that actually works... im kind of leaning towards Alri Max LMG, any thoughts?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Max has a tendancy towards acne

The best category for you currently is oral turnabol, primobolan , eq

or the legal halodrol 50 which is a legal version of oral turnabol

Look into using a dht blocker like dutasteride with your cycles as it will reduce to a degree the androgenic sides

Thread Information