Thread: best supplement

SouthSideBeast is offline New Member

best supplement

WQhat is the best supplement to gain mass and strength because im going to the store 2-day and im going to start up my bulking phase please help???

mikeysauce is offline Junior Member
    get some creatine ethyl ester...and a good whey protein or mass gainer

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    EAT EAT EAT, thats the first thing, then def get a weight gainer drink instead of just a protein shake, this will give u the extra calories you need. As far as creatine when im bulking i use the homemade celltech link that is on this site. it gives me the pwo carbs i need, the 10 grams of creatine i need, n then i add 2 scoops of tasteless whey protein n there u go, a perfect post workout shake. i have seen GREAT results when using anabolic muscle weight gainer, and the homemade cell tech wit 2 scoops of protein for pwo. Something else u might wanna look into is a product like NO-xplode. It wont help u gain mass realy, but it will give u alot of energy, help u lift heavier weights, and do more reps, which will inturn help u get bigger, i swear bye nox, its a grea tproduct, but dont do what the bottle says, just take it on workout days 30 mins beforeu wokout, no need to take it twice a day everyday, if u use it liek that its to expensive and doesnt make a hudge diff, hope this helps

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like you just need the basics first. I would get a good multi like animal paks and a good whey protein. If you dont eat enough then i would go with a weight gainer. But really all you need for a good basic supp. routine is protein and vitamins. Creatine isnt really necissary but is good none the less. Dont sstart out by buying everything under the sun is really all im saying, add suppliments as you need.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with dont go nuts, dont fall itno the trap of paying for the most expensive stuff. the homemade cell tech is extremly cheap, the tasteless whey is pretty cheap from trueprotein.com, and nox is expensive but i only use it 3 times a week so its not bad. So the basics are

Protein drink
    Creatine
    Multi vitamin
    EAT EAT EAT!!!!!!
    dont really need nox, but its a dam good product if u can afford it

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Throw some Fish or Flax oils in there too.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    animal packs come with flax and/or fish oil right? Ive got some coming tommorow

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    food..........................

Thread Information